Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue XD strange issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sporophore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:45 pm    Post subject: Minilogue XD strange issue Reply with quote

Hey. This is my first post. I've had my minilogue xd for about a year and I love it. Yesterday I had a strange issue happen for the first time. The oscilloscope stopped functioning but the sound was still there. even though I haven't changed the settings for it to do so. Simultaneously there was some really quite serious pitch modulation occuring with no modulation sources set to pitch. The extra strange thing is flicking through presets that I created and know well, they all exhibit this exact same pitch modulation/wobble. It was basically unusuable. It's the first time I've ever had a problem and it was after maybe 14 or so hours of being switched on (I was in the zone) but not being used all that time. The only thing I have changed recently was to turn off the auto power down when not in use, as this crashes cubase for some reason. Anyone else experienced this issue or can give me any advice? I would be very grateful. I have lots of analog and digital synths and a modular but I just love the XD for its immediacy (not sure if that's a word). Thanks a lot and sorry if I posted in the wrong place it's my first time here.
RobustAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it still do this when the midi and USB cables are disconnected? I'm talking about the "phantom" modulation?
Sporophore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try that tomorrow. Yesterday it worked totally fine. It's the first time I've ever had a problem with it. I send midi over usb and that was the only thing connected at the time. I sometimes send modulation via cv but no cv cables were inserted when it happened. I'll let you know tomorrow. Thanks.
DaveMorris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:38 pm    Post subject: I had the same thing happen Reply with quote

I believe I had the same thing happen to me. I tried fiddling with all the knobs and nothing got rid of the "vibrato". Finally, as a good computer user, I just powered it off and back on again and picked a new preset, and it all went away so I didn't pursue it any further.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: