Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting Prologue repaired out of warranty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kusho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:05 am    Post subject: Getting Prologue repaired out of warranty Reply with quote

My Prologue has a noise issue in the VCOs and is out of warranty.
I heard Korg no longer repair instruments that are past warranty. That seems a bit s**t. Especially considering how bung the Prologue seems to be with hardware issues.

Is this something you have encountered, have you had a synth repaired by a third party?
kusho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I got a reply from the NZ distributor telling me to send the unit to them for investigation. So that's good.
slug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting Prologue repaired out of warranty Reply with quote

kusho wrote:

I heard Korg no longer repair instruments that are past warranty. That seems a bit s**t.

I gotta ask where did you hear that stupid comment? I know Korg NZ Distributers regularly repairs all ages of Korg synths, they repaired a 1980's M1 rack for me last year.
kusho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Getting Prologue repaired out of warranty Reply with quote

slug wrote:
kusho wrote:

I heard Korg no longer repair instruments that are past warranty. That seems a bit s**t.

I gotta ask where did you hear that stupid comment? I know Korg NZ Distributers regularly repairs all ages of Korg synths, they repaired a 1980's M1 rack for me last year.

That was from someone in the UK about the UK situation only.
slug

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Getting Prologue repaired out of warranty Reply with quote

kusho wrote:
slug wrote:
kusho wrote:

That was from someone in the UK about the UK situation only.

Ah I see thanks that makes sense now - good luck with the repair!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: