Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M3 61 Expanded. Great deal!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlasticLoveDoll

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 5:24 pm    Post subject: Korg M3 61 Expanded. Great deal! Reply with quote

Hey guys. I am selling my Korg M3 61 in Western Massachusetts. Please find full listing with pictures here:[url] https://gearspace.com/board/gearspace-secondhand-gear-classifieds/1379912-korg-m3.html[/url]

Or here[url] https://westernmass.craigslist.org/msg/d/amherst-korg-m3-61-key-xpanded-excellent/7482970871.html[/url]

May eventually have to ship, but looking to find someone near enough to western Massachusetts to come play it, have a look at this beautiful machine, and drive it away. Thank you.

Hey guys. Gorgeous Korg M3 61 key, Expanded. Korg quality sounds, and a beautiful controller / keybed. I like this as a MIDI controller better than the Nautilus I'm going to buy, but I want a new one.

I may eventually cave and ship this, but was hoping to find one of you gearspace folks near Western Massachusetts that might want to come visit, try it out, and let me help you carry it to your car.

I bought this from the original owner in 2015, and it has sat in my studio ever since. Very clean, nice condition.

Also comes with a Gator reinforced case, 250$ value, in perfect shape.

Includes pristine manuals / documentation.

Come play it anytime, decide for yourself.

The only issue is, the pitch bend lever, when pushed to the right (pitch bend up), doesn't quite return to dead center (instead of 64 it returns to 74). You have to move it left again to return to center. I suspect that could be fixed easily enough. Minor mechanical issue. Or you may not use pitch bend much. I just want to mention this.

Local music teacher. Honest. Vaccinated. Send an email, get in touch anytime.

[/img][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: