Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos removed from the Korg Website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synthmaestro

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 11:29 am    Post subject: Kronos removed from the Korg Website Reply with quote

Could this be the lead up for a new workstation soon?! or has the Nautilus taken it's spot for a bit?
fomalhaut

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good bye, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old News

It happened months ago
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if there will be a new Kronos, even if it's just a slightly different version.

I still have my old Kronos (2010 or 2011?) and although it's still work, when I ever would need a new one, I really don't hope the Nautilus is the only alternative as the Kronos is harder to find now.

I can't imagine people using the Kronos wanting to 'lower' to the Nautilus (having no ribbon controller, less knobs/sliders and no aftertouch).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
I wonder if there will be a new Kronos, even if it's just a slightly different version.

I still have my old Kronos (2010 or 2011?) and although it's still work, when I ever would need a new one, I really don't hope the Nautilus is the only alternative as the Kronos is harder to find now.

I can't imagine people using the Kronos wanting to 'lower' to the Nautilus (having no ribbon controller, less knobs/sliders and no aftertouch).

I could not agree more.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drama1 wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:

I could not agree more.

I don't understand why Korg does not give any clues about the future or at least keeps producing the Kronos until a real new flagship is available. I can imagine they do not want to post information about a new model too early, but calling the Nautilus a flag ship does not give much hope for a decent workstation.

So maybe the future is inside soft synths (after almost 30 years using only Korg synths/workstations).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: