Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio Input

View previous topic :: View next topic  
capitani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:36 pm    Post subject: Audio Input Reply with quote

I recently found the need to use the Audio Input facility on my Kronos. However, I could get any sound out of it. I tried plugging in a iPad, a microphone, even a guitar, but no sound comes out. I checked the line/mic settings, as well as the nearby Min/Max level knob, but nothing. I assumed the signal would go through the keyboard and out to the amp, along with the keyboard sound. Am I doing something wrong, or don't understand how this works? I'd really like to use this to play backing tracking, etc.

Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Perry Question Question
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kronos' ability to route incoming external audio gives it great flexibility. The place to set this up is in the Global menus, Audio tab, Bus Select option. The default setting is off, hence lack of sound. Try selecting the L/R Bus first, just to see that it works, noting that individual IFX slots and individual outputs can also be selected as routes for the inputs.

It is also possible to override these settings for individual Programs or Combis, by unchecking the "Use Global Settings" in their respective Audio In/Sampling tabs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: