Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best for setlist creation/editor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetrocker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:20 pm    Post subject: Best for setlist creation/editor Reply with quote

I've had problems with Kronos-Remote relative to making a new setlist from an existing one. Which other program is best/easiest to do this.... PC Tools or the Korg Editor? Thx, Mark
KK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience is that the Kronos editor is unstable for setlists. PCG Tools works fine and another freeware dedicated just for that is ONKSOR. Wink
jetrocker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Is ONKSOR stable and fairly easy to use? I'm hoping to do the same thing as Kronos-Remote. Have two setlists on screen, drag and drop from one to the new one I'm creating. Thx again. Mark
KK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Yes, I never saw ONKSOR crash since I use it, as opposed to the Kronos Editor while handling setlists. Also, you can indeed open multiple instances of the freeware and go from on PCG to another (copy/paste/etc) to edit setlists. It's totally free, so give it a try to see if you like it.
jetrocker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know if there's a manual available for ONKSOR?? I'm not seeing one but may not be looking in right place. Thx.
KK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No manual, but the freeware is pretty simple. Simply use the usual cut/copy/paste commands for setlists, also in the upper right corner you have functions for how many columns for your listings, move setlists up or down and also other ones when you right click on any single setlist. I personally don't use the right window so I close it to have more room for the listings. To work quickly between multiple setlists, simply start two or more instances of the freeware and open the setlists you want to edit or exchange between.
uhura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm hoping to do the same thing as Kronos-Remote. Have two setlists on screen, drag and drop from one to the new one I'm creating

Apart from drag/drop there is also a "pick mode", where you can collect your slots even from different setlists and paste them to another list in the order you picked them up.
There is some description of it in the version list on the page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: