Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulations KORG staff
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:55 pm    Post subject: Congratulations KORG staff Reply with quote

I have to say I’m very grateful that we have people on this planet who are so focused on creating these wonderful musical instruments. Think about it. They are intended to bring joy and song to musicians and everyone on the planet. These are the good things in life that matter most. Nothing like a good sing song to show people how much we all have in common all over the world.

So, credit were it’s due. Thank you everyone at KORG for your hard work in producing such amazing musical instruments. Your work does indeed go towards making this world a happier place.

Kind regards
Sharp.
Gunnar J

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

👍 👍 👍
+1! (Regardless of brands)
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Congratulations KORG staff Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
I have to say I’m very grateful that we have people on this planet who are so focused on creating these wonderful musical instruments. Think about it. They are intended to bring joy and song to musicians and everyone on the planet. These are the good things in life that matter most. Nothing like a good sing song to show people how much we all have in common all over the world.

So, credit were it’s due. Thank you everyone at KORG for your hard work in producing such amazing musical instruments. Your work does indeed go towards making this world a happier place.

Kind regards
Sharp.

Fully agree..

And the know that Korg will keep improving the experience over the NEXT few years..
rubenwalters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:44 pm    Post subject: I can't wait to have it Reply with quote

I fully agree💪🏻👍😀😀 and I can't wait to habe the 88 at my studio.
Since more than 10 years I am very happy with the Pa-x Keyboards, hat hundreds of gigs and made so many people happy with this music.

But much more it's for me myself a wonderful instrument. And I am very happy Korg made many updates for Pa Series with cool new features in history.
I'm very happy that Korg made this Instrument and the Story of Pa continues

Thank you Korg 😀😀
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this is all true...I think the important thing here is going to be a strong customer support/communication betwean KORG and Customer...

So providing any criticism specifically through these forums or networking through a Korg dealer should be done in a constructive manner and will be instrumental in the success for all parties, especially in theses Stressed Financial Times where products are becoming more expensive and disposable income are becoming smaller...

I think (((refining))) this process is going to be very important and I hope KORG acknowledge this time round and repond to quell any frustration in the future on this journey for those who invest in PA5X...

I am sure we the customer base (who after all are the best product testers out here) will respond as we always do with any discussion about bugs, firmware updates and future road map developments and for this to work successfull this will require a good and strong communication/response and will need to work both ways...

So with these thoughts in-mind I look forward to this journey with PA5X and One we hopefully can all enjoy Smile

Last edited by D575 on Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:37 am; edited 5 times in total
ANAFREE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree
Nothing can beat Korg keyboards 🤺
Johnf_tx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:28 pm    Post subject: Appreciation for Korg Reply with quote

Appreciation for Korg

My first Korg product was an M1. It blew everybody in my band and audience away. after a long absence, I bought a Kronos and I'm literally stunned at the quality and degree of workmanship not to mention the design and the sounds, of course.

This new product looks absolutely incredible to me after I've watched all of the demos. While writing and arranging is not really what I do, I may buy one just because it's so cool and I want to play with it.

I'm past the days of doing gigs unless I do some kind of reunion to play at a festival with my old cover band. But probably not. Meanwhile, I am a pretty experienced player and very experienced technology person and continue to be just amazed at the quality and consistency of Korg products. Not only do they have very high standards, but they understand their markets, have their products segmented to meet those individual markets, and don't get distracted. I don't know if you guys understand how rare that is, but after a whole career of doing technology branding and marketing, I can tell you I have found very few companies who both have the discipline and vision to pull this off.

What a great new product! I can't wait to play one.
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on, Sharp. Great points throughout this thread from everyone. Once a Korgie, always a Korgie. Rock on.
bensel46

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100 % agree. 👍👍
I"ve got my 5X today.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bensel46/videos
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needed to be said. Thanks Sharp!
Cool

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
stephenm52

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Congratulations KORG staff Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:

Kind regards
Sharp.

Great post Sharp!! Nice job Korg!
samk323

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree as well. Great job to everyone at Korg.
Narioso

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, music is the most universal language.

Korg always expand that language as they go, and bring new glossary to it.

There probably isn't a more important language to learn.

There was a young mother, 30 or so, that bought a digital piano from me.
She did not know the first thing about playing or the instrument.

I said
- and here you can add reverb

she
- reverb, what is that?

And yet she knew she wanted to learn to bring to her 2.5 year old daughter too.

Greatest interest to have.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well great point,

I just remembered, it was a time where i was waiting for the new M1, karma, T3, O1wFd and manny more, YES Korg is awesome, but in some how i just Lost my trust, I hope i will find it again.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the color theme of the Pa5X touch screen menu. Modern UI , control layout very nice.

Korg MW1, Casio PX5S & XW-G1, Roland JD-Xi,Yamaha Montage 7, Roland D-05, Bass Station II, Cubase Elements, Sonar X3 Producer.Handfull of IOs Apps iMPC,Animoog : Korg IMS-20,Module, IM1, Gadget etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: