Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Englund Music ‘Em Nordic Sweden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:47 pm    Post subject: Englund Music ‘Em Nordic Sweden Reply with quote

Hi guys
Very bad experience today!

After all I tried to do what some
Of you recommended me to do(contact the Korg in my country) And try to explain that we have problems with the new flagship.

I did that, I was respectful and very calm, tried to get their attention and make them to undarstand the problem.

The person from The COMPANY told me
The fallowing.

1-there has been non other than you that have any problems!
2-The pa5 worx perfectly no one reported anything!

3- If you have any problems you can write us a mail!

And when I insist and tried for second time to make him listen to me ( for all of us) he avoided and repetitive told me to mail Korg.

And than hang on the phone.

I have recorded all on my phone, Becouse I just felt something like this will happen and for listening later to undarstand all better and try to report it here.

This was not a good conversation, in the
End I’m the customer, he is the seller and the person who must try to explain and undarstand my situation.
I have also mentioned Korg forums, And told him that we are a community who tries to solve things together . And I also explained that Im Not the only one that has some serious problems.
The main reason I made this call was to ask if the new os will take longer time, and if they had any more information from Korg since I could not find any thing by myself as user.

So YES I did as some Of you recommended, ( try to contact them.)

So I did it.
Results = Very bad support, very bad experience!

I will make a video of everything on YouTube with translation to English.

This made me really Unhappy.
In the end I tried, not only for me but also for all of us.

Take care of you all out there.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
newkorgguy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddy,

All this is so obvious.

It just makes sense for Korg to get your (ours) money, and we do all Alpha (this is nowhere near Beta) testing for them.
Until "this" gets out of alpha stage, do yourself favour Asena, please return pa5x for now, save yourself of loosing all your nerves and also save us from you (buddy, you keep going - nonstop, think about it, no need)
You are just not helping the whole situation - you are contra effecting it (ping pong delay)
Niki_Keyz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don’t blame anyone for returning this keyboard. These are facts. There are far too many returns of the 5x. More than any other korg arranger ever made. I can name you 4 guys that I know of personally that have returned them back to the dealer in a matter of a 3 days.

It really sucks when you spend nearly $5,000 on a korg product and it doesn’t work the way it should. That price in America is expensive let alone in other countries where it’s harder to come across that kind of money.

Sorry but not sorry. I’m with Asena on this one.
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably more than anything said in this forum, it should be the return rate that wakes up Korg. Money always talks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: