Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wavestate 2.0, Editor/Librarian, and Sample Builder
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Havocman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: V2 Update not showing up on the Wavestate download page Reply with quote

Space Girl wrote:
I need to download the librarian V2 update but it's not showing up on this page, only the manuals are. I tried different browsers. Has it moved somewhere else?

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/0/840/#software

This seems to have caught all of us out at one point or another... The page can take a while to load so if you loiter the updates for the librarian etc do appear.
Space Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: V2 Update not showing up on the Wavestate download page Reply with quote

Havocman wrote:
Space Girl wrote:
I need to download the librarian V2 update but it's not showing up on this page, only the manuals are. I tried different browsers. Has it moved somewhere else?

This seems to have caught all of us out at one point or another... The page can take a while to load so if you loiter the updates for the librarian etc do appear.

THANKYOU so much for that ! I see it now. Got it!

Do you know if you need to install previous versions of updates before installing the latest version? I assume not.
thark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: V2 Update not showing up on the Wavestate download page Reply with quote

Space Girl wrote:

The latest version is there. It's 1.1.1, not the same version number as the Wavestate firmware. Confusing I suppose but there it is.

Also, I have found that the web page is sometimes very, very slow to load so that the manuals appear and then nothing for 30 to 60 seconds. Have patience.

Keith
mosh17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: V2 Update not showing up on the Wavestate download page Reply with quote

Just download ver 1.1.1 for WIN10 but its still doesnt address the editors window maximize/ resize issue ie I can't. Tried un/reinstalling to no avail. Would much appricate if someone be so kind to advise. Many thanks.
theadman-95

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to use the librarian to move performances into slots of various setlists without having to do that on the synth itself?

Thanks!
Derek Cook
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theadman-95 wrote:
Does anyone know how to use the librarian to move performances into slots of various setlists without having to do that on the synth itself?

Thanks!

Sure

Open your set list and position it so both main window and set list window are visible.

Drag and drop your chosen performances to the set list, where you can also rearrange the order.

Simple as that.

Follow kronos.factory development and submit ideas over at the kronos.factory Trello Board

My Echoes Music Website
My Carreg Ddu Music Website
theadman-95

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I didn't notice that one window was 'hiding' behind the other. Thank you!
JVonKeys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:46 pm    Post subject: Issue saving all of my user multisamples Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me out with an issue with importing my own multisamples into the wavestate. I follow the steps by opening the librarian and samplebuilder on my Imac. I create and save a multisample and bank. I save the bank to. Both in the same folder als the wav-files. Dan I push the 'send bank' button. At first it looks like everything worked out fine and I can play the multisample on my Wavestate. But when when I try import another bank and multisample, the first one is gone. It is no longer available in the performance I created. Somewhere in this process I'm doing something wrong, missing a crucial step.

What can I do to save all of my own multisamples in the wavestate without losing them?

Thank you for helping me out!

Joost from the Netherlands
bobborries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:48 am    Post subject: How do I add more than one start point to my samples? Reply with quote

I want to add multiple or alternate start points (up to eight) to my samples but the Sample Builder won let me do that. Is there an audio editor out there that will allow me to do this?

Living in L.A.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: