Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg D3200 Virtual Mastering Tracks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamountune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:42 am    Post subject: Korg D3200 Virtual Mastering Tracks Reply with quote

I know the D3200 allows up to 8 Virtual Master Track recordings. Is there any way to delete/erase a Virtual Master Track recording that's not wanted anymore in order to free it up for more mix-down opportunities? Or is 8 the number of mixes you can do on a given song, period?
davekalbach

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg D3200 Virtual Mastering Tracks Reply with quote

Mamountune wrote:
I know the D3200 allows up to 8 Virtual Master Track recordings. Is there any way to delete/erase a Virtual Master Track recording that's not wanted anymore in order to free it up for more mix-down opportunities? Or is 8 the number of mixes you can do on a given song, period?

Sure - just select the Master Track (variation) you want to remove and DELETE TRACK.

Just be sure you have the correct variation selected

Kronos 2, Pa5X, Drumlogue, Stageman 80, Korg D32XD Recorder
Many Guitars, Roland TD-6 V-Drums, a Trumpet (HELP)
And a Kimball Baby Grand Piano
davekalbach

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg D3200 Virtual Mastering Tracks Reply with quote

Mamountune wrote:

After reading one of your other posts - I may have misunderstood this question.

You can Master many more than 8 mixes per Song File. 256 variations rings a bell. You can record on 32 separate tracks, and have 8 variations, one on each virtual track. So for simplicity's sake, Recored Virtual Track 1H, with Virtual Track 2A, and 3C... You are not locked in to just the A's, B's or C's

I'm not a Math Genius, but you literally have something in the neighborhood of 10 million possible combinations from 32 tracks with 8 variations.

Kronos 2, Pa5X, Drumlogue, Stageman 80, Korg D32XD Recorder
Many Guitars, Roland TD-6 V-Drums, a Trumpet (HELP)
And a Kimball Baby Grand Piano
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: