Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg X50 and Roland Guitar Synth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lbfrench135

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 am    Post subject: Korg X50 and Roland Guitar Synth Reply with quote

I have a Roland Guitar synth GI-10 going into the MIDI in of my X50. It plays through my audio outputs fine. I can change programs fine as well. Im using MIDI ox to troubleshoot.

When I change programs with my G10 I get MIDI signal sent to MIDI-OX, but when I play I get no MIDI signal sent out of the USB PORT. The G10 is just working a an external MIDI controller.

Cant figure why it is not sending MIDI signal.

To summaries, G10 sends control change, which is passed out to USB port. It doesn't pass note on or off to USB port. It does trigger X50 and send audio signal out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: