Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please kindly help me importing issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mehrankorgpa5x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:31 pm    Post subject: Please kindly help me importing issue Reply with quote

Greetings to all

I recently bought pa5x but I cant import my old pa4x set please kindly
Help me the error message is : importing faild generic error
Please help me I have stage performance these days I need to use my set asap.

I'm so sad 😥

Thank you masters🤟
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way is to load sounds & samples separately from other resources so follow
my instructions there http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=127577
Generic error might be fault and resources might be OK , repeat the procedure twice and overwrite !
In case of repeated generic error on loading or samples are not loaded properly , open created KST folder
of my instructions topic , click on SOUND folder and load it.
Or rename you initial Pa4X.SET to Pa4X_.KST , open KST folder click on SOUND file and load it.

I also have to warn you that if your Styles are custom from Pa800/2/3X and not factory like older bonus Styles or
factory Pa4X styles modified , then they might have harmony issues at INTRO1/END1 until bug is corrected in OS v1.1

As last if you still own your Pa4X , it would be wiser to perform initially with that !

Hope this helps

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Mehrankorgpa5x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:
The best way is to load sounds & samples separately from other resources so follow
my instructions there http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=127577
Generic error might be fault and resources might be OK , repeat the procedure twice and overwrite !
In case of repeated generic error on loading or samples are not loaded properly , open created KST folder
of my instructions topic , click on SOUND folder and load it.
Or rename you initial Pa4X.SET to Pa4X_.KST , open KST folder click on SOUND file and load it.

I also have to warn you that if your Styles are custom from Pa800/2/3X and not factory like older bonus Styles or
factory Pa4X styles modified , then they might have harmony issues at INTRO1/END1 until bug is corrected in OS v1.1

As last if you still own your Pa4X , it would be wiser to perform initially with that !

Hope this helps

Dear Antony

Thank you very much for your support. Unfortenatuly when I load sound new error occured. The error is there is copy protect samples . I sold my pa4x so I have to load a new set and play . I'm in stress now . I afraid that I ruin on stage . There is no choice 😥
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pa5X do not support older Pa encryption at the moment , you should had asked that before selling Pa4X !
Sorry for that ... Crying or Very sad

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Mehrankorgpa5x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:
Pa5X do not support older Pa encryption at the moment , you should had asked that before selling Pa4X !
Sorry for that ... Crying or Very sad

Thank you for your kind response

Unfortunately my favorite set didn't import but I loaded 2 new pa4x sets without problem . So I have to use them on stage until pa5x update fix .
Tomorrow I will play In a party hope it help 😥🍹

Thank u in advance
Mehran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: