Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Pa Five X or Korg Pa BUG X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mehrankorgpa5x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:29 pm    Post subject: Korg Pa Five X or Korg Pa BUG X Reply with quote

Greetings

I recently bought korg pa5x from local dealer as you can see in below video

I unboxed and tested pa5x in shop

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNkzVgotsm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The factory sound and style are amazing

The vocal harmony is very good and bright . But the OS is absolutely

Unfinished and I think this is Alpha Os . I believe Korg company dont have

Quality control department 😔
iOpus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg Pa Five X or Korg Pa BUG X Reply with quote

Mehrankorgpa5x wrote:
Greetings

I recently bought korg pa5x from local dealer as you can see in below video

I unboxed and tested pa5x in shop

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNkzVgotsm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The factory sound and style are amazing

The vocal harmony is very good and bright . But the OS is absolutely

Unfinished and I think this is Alpha Os . I believe Korg company dont have

Quality control department 😔

Really?
If you had browsed the forum a little earlier, I don't think you would have decided on this step and would have waited to buy.
Yet. Welcome to the club.
Sorry, this is a joke and the truth. Smile
Korg M3
Korg PA3X 61
Korg PA4x 61
Korg PA5x 61 Musician, computer scientist and electronic engineer
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Korg announcement was like 10 days back , they say it’s gonna be HUGE update, we all hope that.
So we will wait and see,
I believe they can’t make anymore mistakes now.
If it’s a minimal Update that ,includes ONLY minor things like fixing the freeze and improvement of loading time or set to kst, and no 100% support for Sf2,than I will not sit down and wait for another update in 2024.
Yes it maybe sounds better, but if I can’t work with my samples, my styles, midi to style convert and more, can anyone tell me what I paid for?
Some pictures some new fx some new mixer, or some pads?
An arturia pad cost 200 euros only and they give you 100 s of new loops sounds fx and much more.
No I’m sorry There will be another option for manny off us including all of my friends.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Mehrankorgpa5x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Well, Korg announcement was like 10 days back , they say it’s gonna be HUGE update, we all hope that.
So we will wait and see,
If it’s a minimal Update that ,includes ONLY minor things like fixing the freeze and improvement of loading time or set to kst, and no 100% support for Sf2,than I will not sit down and wait for another update in 2024.
Yes it maybe sounds better, but if I can’t work with my samples, my styles, midi to style convert and more, can anyone tell me what I paid for?
An arturia pad cost 200 euros only and they give you 100 s of new loops sounds fx and much more.
No I’m sorry There will be another option for manny off us including all of my friends.

Last night I had stage performance with my pa5x in 350 sit amphitheater

I noticed the vocal harmony of pa5x is so much better than pa4x tchelicon ... also the out power (pre amp) of pa5x is so better than pa4x . I tested this with my 17 inch Montarbo speakers in my latest stage performance. But unfortunately due to os problems I am recreating my styles and sounds.

Best regards
Mehran
iOpus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
So we will wait and see,

The old folk often say to me, "Hope dies last". Smile
Can't you see that Korg doesn't know where their head is. They buy time with small things. As I said earlier here in a post..if only they had called with a statement, the damage would have been halved. And they did that.
They are not solving Arabic scales in the next update (I don't use them at all, I use oscillator and scales - I wrote about it here) I am not clear who is buying this instrument down south. The stick is eaten and we have to come to terms with that. Play on YouTube one of the grandfathers who play famous songs with factory performance (we can do the same with that micro PA or PA50 as it was) and you wonder where the problem is.
A few days ago I was playing with my Pa5x at a live performance. I couldn't change the tonality on the intro, so the intro was playing in a different chord. Smile The poor Korg Pa50 didn't have those problems. Excuse me, but if I hadn't wasted so much money, I feel like taking an ax and finishing the job.
Korg M3
Korg PA3X 61
Korg PA4x 61
Korg PA5x 61 Musician, computer scientist and electronic engineer
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iOpus wrote:
Asena wrote:
So we will wait and see,

The old folk often say to me, "Hope dies last". Smile
Can't you see that Korg doesn't know where their head is. They buy time with small things. As I said earlier here in a post..if only they had called with a statement, the damage would have been halved. And they did that.
They are not solving Arabic scales in the next update (I don't use them at all, I use oscillator and scales - I wrote about it here) I am not clear who is buying this instrument down south. The stick is eaten and we have to come to terms with that. Play on YouTube one of the grandfathers who play famous songs with factory performance (we can do the same with that micro PA or PA50 as it was) and you wonder where the problem is.
A few days ago I was playing with my Pa5x at a live performance. I couldn't change the tonality on the intro, so the intro was playing in a different chord. Smile The poor Korg Pa50 didn't have those problems. Excuse me, but if I hadn't wasted so much money, I feel like taking an ax and finishing the job.

I agree 100%
And I think even some of the friends that still love Korg, they are also very disappointed.
For me it’s really easy to get back my money that I paid10/15 times more.
You see, I’m a very clever guy,
I can burn the Pa5x and upload the video and in just 5 hrs I will have over 1 M views,
After few weeks I will got enough money to spent on another thing from the video.
Like many other I feel dumb.
I don’t know I just hope all will be ok in the end.
Becouse I’m a kind guy otherwise.
But even I have my limitations.
I have sent 7 mails, just 2 returns, where they say call your local dealer, are you sure that the Keyboard is not working, did you loaded 3 part data, how long did you played kb, can you send a proof, are you loading samples, avoid loading set,
Try to update, update to what?
Reset? To what?
I don’t know this is just so bad.
For some
Years back we had a joy of waiting, we expected things to give us new ideas sometimes we had people from
Korg here to help us.
Now all is so dark, no taste, No feelings, no nothing.
I’m sad for all this.
I think most people are in same situation, I have friends that says this.
They may finish the os, but who knows we may forget the Korg until that time.
I do not wanna break anyones heart, but mine is really destroyed,
I do not want anyone to say like, it will be ok, this will be ok etc to make me confident,
I just want korg to be my best musically friend on my work and life that’s all.
Take care all.
I’m in hospital with broken bones and metals over my body in my bones, but in somehow I still believe.
I hope the best for all of us.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: