Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expression pedal (cc11) causes delay for external midi notes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mads Granum

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:27 pm    Post subject: Expression pedal (cc11) causes delay for external midi notes Reply with quote

Hi - I hope someone can help me with this problem, that is driving me nuts:

SETUP
Kronos controlling GigPerformer on a PC 17 10700 via RME Babyface. Yamaha Expression Pedal

PROBLEM
Using my expression pedal (cc11) intensively for eg playing hammond via midi, the midi signal gets behind up to a few seconds. Like if there is not bandwith for sending note messages and cc11. This happens both via direct usb to computer and via RME Babyface 5 pin midi, and it happens for different VST instruments. When I dont use the expression pedal or just use it very subtle, there are no latency problems.

When I use my Yamaha MODX keyboard instead - with the same exp. pedal and computer there is no problem. So it has to do with the Kronos. Playing internal Kronos sounds are not a problem - it just happens via external midi.

Can any of you replicate this issue and even better - help me with a solution?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: