Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg N364 in super mint condition.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jydeda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:14 pm    Post subject: Korg N364 in super mint condition. Reply with quote

I have a fully functional great quality Vintage Korg N364 Synthesizer / Keyboard with hard case and Full manuals. I am a bass player. I thought I would be able to teach myself but lacked the incentive at the time, it has therefore hardly ever been played, never been used on stage, or even ever been outside my premises. It is therefore classified as USED LIKE NEW. This model is now extremely rare, and you'll be lucky to find one in this condition, even the manuals are still flawless. It has over 1200 editable sounds and functionality to adjust any of them or programme from scratch.

The custom-built case is valued at £225.00. The case has a few minor scuff marks from various storage conditions, but apart from that it is very solid and robust. The internal battery has recently been changed at Korg Uk Ltd. It Comes with a velvet lined custom-built flight case, manuals, disk, electrical cable and soft linen dust cover.

Search Facebook marketplace for Vintage Korg N364 to see pictures
I'm not really keen to sell, but don't have the space or use for it anymore.

The price is £745.00 Offers will be considered but nothing silly.
WhatsApp 07904 611 528
Jydeda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:56 am    Post subject: Sold for £950 Reply with quote

Sold for £950
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: