Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RPPR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockinrod9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:34 am    Post subject: RPPR Reply with quote

I am trying to follow the manual on my Triton extreme. I am attempting to record piano parts for one song. I need to record the verse measures and assign them to one key on the keyboard. And also record the chorus measures and assign them to another key. Any help would be much appreciated. I am so lost. Thank you in advance.
bpoodoo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, play and record the piano part into a sequence.

Let's say the verse is in measures 5 through 20 (16 measures) and the chorus is in measures 21 through 36 (16 measures).

Go to Pattern/RPPR.

Select and rename the first pattern U00 "Verse". Pull down "Pattern Parameters" and set the length to 16. Pull down "Get from Track" and specify the song, track # of the piano part of your recorded sequence and set measure=5. Assign this to note D2.

Select and rename the second pattern U01 "Chorus". Pull down "Pattern Parameters" and set the length to 16. Pull down "Get from Track" and specify the song, track # of the piano part of your recorded sequence and measure=21. Assign this to note E2.

Exit back to main sequencer page and click the RPPR box ✔. Play D2 for Verse, E2 for Chorus.

Hit the MEDIA button and save your SEQ.
fwroberts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn’t get the pattern to play in sequence mode. Now I see why.

Thanks bpoodoo.

bpoodoo wrote:

Exit back to main sequencer page and click the RPPR box ✔

Triton Classic
version 2.5.0 (MOSS, EXB2, EXB5)
JohnnyAardvark
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Post I know... just dropping by and really glad a found this.

Thanks.

Steve

bpoodoo wrote:
First, play and record the piano part into a sequence.

Let's say the verse is in measures 5 through 20 (16 measures) and the chorus is in measures 21 through 36 (16 measures).

Go to Pattern/RPPR.

Select and rename the first pattern U00 "Verse". Pull down "Pattern Parameters" and set the length to 16. Pull down "Get from Track" and specify the song, track # of the piano part of your recorded sequence and set measure=5. Assign this to note D2.

Select and rename the second pattern U01 "Chorus". Pull down "Pattern Parameters" and set the length to 16. Pull down "Get from Track" and specify the song, track # of the piano part of your recorded sequence and measure=21. Assign this to note E2.

Exit back to main sequencer page and click the RPPR box ✔. Play D2 for Verse, E2 for Chorus.

Hit the MEDIA button and save your SEQ.

Gear and Knowledge Areas: Triton EX88, Alesis Micron, Kawai K4, Moog Sub 37, Elektron A4, Dave Smith Prophet Rev 2, Modal Craft Synth, Dreadbox Erebus V3, PO32, Cubase 9.5 Pro, Reason 10, Various (oops shedloads of) softsynths
My Music and Collaborations : https://soundcloud.com/essjay88
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: