Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My electribe2 doesn't start. :(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matsugae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:52 am    Post subject: My electribe2 doesn't start. :( Reply with quote

Out of nowhere when I turned on my Electribe the message "Update: 00/12" started appearing on the screen without even inserting any SD. The system is completely unresponsive and the only way to turn it off is by unplugging.

I've rebooted several times, also tried booting with the SD card and nothing happens. Sad

Check the video:

https://youtu.be/8ZcTSija2Bw

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on? Question
sauce
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried re-installing the latest firmware? Also, why would you turn comments off on your YouTube video? Do you hate it when people try to help you? The audience there is many times more than here.
H45N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This error means the main processor cannot 'see' the processor that is controlling the rest of the synth's interfaces. I assumes it needs an update alas the message. Carefully open up your unit (all the screws are on the bottom) and reseat the white ribbon cable connecting the two boards. If you are unfamiliar with electronics, ask a handy neighbour for help. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: