Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Triton TR Factory PCG request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vesa
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:13 am    Post subject: Another Triton TR Factory PCG request Reply with quote

Dunno if people notice new posts in topmost threads, therefore posting new:

I picked up developing my app for KORG TRITON/Le/Karma/Trinity after 20 years of other things in life.

I'm looking for the TRITON TR factory preload PCG, contact me if you can help.

Regards, Vesa

PS. I dont't own Triton TR,
Roland JV-1010 / Triton-Rack 96MB / Trinity Plus PBS-TRI / Yamaha MOTIF6 64MB / Roland Fantom-XR 512MB / Yamaha MOXF6 1GB / Roland XV-3080 / Roland FANTOM-06 / Yamaha MODX6+ / E-mu Proteus 2000 / Roland XV-5080 128MB / Kross 1 / Kross 2
FANO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Another Triton TR Factory PCG request Reply with quote

Vesa wrote:
Dunno if people notice new posts in topmost threads, therefore posting new:

I picked up developing my app for KORG TRITON/Le/Karma/Trinity after 20 years of other things in life.

I'm looking for the TRITON TR factory preload PCG, contact me if you can help.

Regards, Vesa

PS. I dont't own Triton TR,

Hi Vesa;

how am i going to send it to you? Interested in sounddesign and .pcgs that you are going to do
Vesa
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FANO, check your messages (top of the forum), I PM'd you my email address, you can send your KORG TR factory PCG there.

Thx Smile

I will examine the PCG and TR MIDI Implementation, update my app to be able to read this PCG version, convert data and see how Programs sound in my Triton-Rack
Roland JV-1010 / Triton-Rack 96MB / Trinity Plus PBS-TRI / Yamaha MOTIF6 64MB / Roland Fantom-XR 512MB / Yamaha MOXF6 1GB / Roland XV-3080 / Roland FANTOM-06 / Yamaha MODX6+ / E-mu Proteus 2000 / Roland XV-5080 128MB / Kross 1 / Kross 2
my03

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

if you wouldn't mind, could you please consider to pass me this one as well?

In my case, i used to have a TR61 but i got rid of it and got a Triton (classic) instead. Now, much later, i do miss quite many of the factory sounds of the TR which actually sounded quite neat (and i wanted to try to import them into the Triton) Smile

Your software btw sounds very interesting Vesa. Is it something you plan to release in the future by any chance?
bpoodoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe this Triton Le PCG file is available from this website under the downloads section for triton classic:

http://www.korgforums.com/support/triton-classic.htm

http://www.korgforums.com/support/triton-pcg/tritonle.zip
my03

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx bpoodoo,

it has been so long now that i can't remember if the LE is essentially the same soundset as the TR with the difference that the TR has the larger piano-waves and some extra (64mb vs 32mb)?

I 'think' (if i remember correctly) that the LE and TR has different patches and so i very much like to checkout the TR factory stuff Smile
Vesa
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my03, check your pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: