Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue XD Sound Librarian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlasticLoveDoll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:03 pm    Post subject: Minilogue XD Sound Librarian Reply with quote

Hey guys, I've had no issue with this wonderful software until now. Bought a 2019 MB Pro, update from my 2015, running Mojave (I know that's outdated, there are reasons for it at this time), and when I connect the XD via USB to the Macbook Pro the software tells me "Minilogue is not connected". Is there a way to get the software to see this synth? Maybe drivers or something like that?
DaveMorris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:19 am    Post subject: I have the same problem Reply with quote

My Minilogue is 2.01 and my Macbook Air is Sonoma 14.0 and I have changed the Midi to USB only, tried channel 1 and 2. Nothing changes the "not connected" status.

If anybody has been able to get this working, please let us know what you did. The only thing I can imagine is that my 6-port USB C adapter is somehow interfering with the Macbook detecting the Minilogue.

Any ideas? I got a Monologue working on a different Macbook, so I know my way around the Sound Librarian.
DaveMorris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:51 am    Post subject: Even a straight USB C to USB B cable does not connect Reply with quote

I'm still unable to connect to my brand new, late model MacBook Air, while my MacBook Pro works just fine. Anybody working with Macs have an idea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: