Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No new Synths from Korg in 2023/2024??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fomalhaut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: No new Synths from Korg in 2023/2024?? Reply with quote

[quote="boj"]
Quote:

In fact I think that Korg should release Kronos and Nautilus as VST.

I think we will see that in the longer future, but considering the Legacy Collection has not stepped into M3/m50 territory yet, I think Korg considers that selling the Kronos as a VST would clearly cannibalize what they call their flagship workstation.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: No new Synths from Korg in 2023/2024?? Reply with quote

[quote="fomalhaut"]
boj wrote:
Quote:

In fact I think that Korg should release Kronos and Nautilus as VST.

I think we will see that in the longer future, but considering the Legacy Collection has not stepped into M3/m50 territory yet, I think Korg considers that selling the Kronos as a VST would clearly cannibalize what they call their flagship workstation.

Will not happen as Karma is part of those synths..

Only Nautilus is an option
cary keyz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:12 am    Post subject: No New Korgs 2023-24 Reply with quote

I have to say after getting the Roland RD2000, I wish Korg would make their keybeds much better. As I was trading in my Kronos X ( due to Korg discontinuing the motherboards, I traded mine in while it was still working) I love Korg keyboards, but they need to really be able to compete with it's competitors. Yamaha and Roland have a much better piano, EP and other sounds. Korg the RH3 keybed is HEAVY.

I love my RD2000 PHA 50 keybed, I wish Korg comes out with a stellar workstation.... Nautilus is NOT a flagship. I've heard from major touring acts, that Korg has a new keyboard coming out. I It's amazing how well my Yamaha XF6 still stands up to even the Fantom!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: