Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patch that fades in & out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuyM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:17 am    Post subject: Patch that fades in & out Reply with quote

Sorry if this is obvious, i really don’t know much about my x61 except that its a great play and has fab sounds

Q:
I have a patch which seems to stop mid way through my playing and fades out then fades in as i keep playing….any reason for this to happen on a patch?

Its called "6ViolinsA Trill SW2 H/W" on my x61

Is this by design or to do with the samples being used and is there any way to make more continuous?

Thanks
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what happens if a sound pack has been installed, but not registered. It plays in demo mode, which is basically a fading in and out of the sound. That particular Program is part of the EXs11 Legendary Strings expansion sound library.

Look in Global mode, in the Options Info tab. There should be a list of the installed sound packs, and their state (Demo, or Authorized).

As an aside, I would personally prefer the sound durations in demo mode to be longer, say 2-3 times longer, to allow a better evaluation to be made of the sound.

narf
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kronos X is installed with a number of Korg sound libraries that are in demo mode. You’ll need to purchase the authorization keys for those in the Korg store which will change the status of the library to Authorized from Demo. You can see which EXs libraries are in demo mode in Global Mode, Options Info.

Kronos Ultimate Covers Pack
GuyM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:06 pm    Post subject: Thanks makes sense Reply with quote

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: