Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Mint Akai mpc key61, Mint Roland Fantom 06

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpOoNmAn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:03 pm    Post subject: FS: Mint Akai mpc key61, Mint Roland Fantom 06 Reply with quote

1st off, I'm not new here, check my re-introduction here...
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=129994

That thread I linked actually mentions the impulse buys of the Akai, and also the Fantom 06. The Akai is on top in the pic in that link, Roland in the middle. I've been in the korg ecosystem since the M1, and I just don't dig these compared to the Nautilus. If just 1 of these sell, it'll go towards the Pa5x.

The Akai has been powered on for a maybe 10 hrs, and actually used for maybe 3 or 4 of those hrs. It's Mint, covered, no kids, smoking, or pets. I got it less than 5 months ago from Sweetwater. Have the og boxes(it came dbl boxed). I'll throw in a usb flash drive & dust cover with it. I'd prefer to sell locally, or if I must ship it, preferably to a person not far from Ohio. I'm in N.E. Ohio near Parma/Cleveland.

If local, I'll take $1,300. If I have to ship it, it's going up to $1,400. If it ends up not costing the extra $100 to ship, I'll give you the difference back after shipping. If it costs more, I'll eat the difference. I paid a tad over $1,600 for it.

I have pics, if interested, message me your email Addy. I will post pics here when I have time to post and link to a site.

If interested in the Fantom 06, msg me. Mint, maybe 3 hrs more of usage compared to the Akai. Not even 8 months old, bought from Sweetwater as well. Box, Manual included.

The Nautilus is my baby, when sitting infront of all 3, I just always end up jamming out on the beast 🤣

*Update: Selling the Akai mpc key61 and Fantom 06 on Sweetwaters Gear Exchange. If you want a direct link, message me and I'll get it to you

Last edited by SpOoNmAn on Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SpOoNmAn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selling the Akai mpc key61 and Fantom 06 on Sweetwaters Gear Exchange. If you want a direct link, message me and I'll get it to you.
Xenomorph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akai has sold, Fantom 06 still available at Gear Exchange, U.S. only. $1,275 Mint, maybe 10 hours of actual usage. Papa needs funds towards Pa5x Laughing
*This is Spoonman, currently using original account that I can now access.

Current: Pa5X, Nautilus
Past: M1, X5D, N364, Karma, X50, TR61, M50, micro-Korg, Triton Extreme, Pa3x, Roland Fantom 06, Akai mpc key61
Xenomorph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reduced the price on the Fantom 06 down to $1,235.00, Free Fedex shipping if you're in the U.S.

Its the only Fantom 06 on Sweetwater Gear Exchange. It's Mint, used less than 10 hours.

Past: M1, X5D, N364, Karma, X50, TR61, M50, micro-Korg, Triton Extreme, Pa3x, Roland Fantom 06, Akai mpc key61
Xenomorph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fantom 06 has been SOLD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: