Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Repairs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alzy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:32 pm    Post subject: Korg Repairs Reply with quote

i own 2 korg pa3x keyboards . for the second time I contacted Korg USAsupport@korgusa.zendesk.com .the first time i contacted them they were fast in their response they said submit a summary of what needed to be fix & it'll be 4-6 weeks .i submitted what i needed to be repaired ,quickly their response was ,their labor is $70.00 an hour & ship the keyboard back ( i had to pay ) they said after they received the keyboard they would contact . few days after they received it they sent me a quote of the amount ,parts & labor of what to fix .i sent go for it . 2 weeks after that my keyboard was shipped back & they paid shipping .so a total of 3-4 weeks & i got my keyboard back .felt like a new keyboard . so then recently my 2 nd keyboard had some problems ..contacted them ,same thing happen except this time it was even faster . i shipped the keyboard on may 5th & it should arrive back by the 17 th .thats 12 days total turn around ..the local repair places here in Atlanta ( i found on the korg USA page ) are crazy .first guy i brought one to ,fix one problem cause another .another place told me 6-8 weeks before they can even look at & its $150.00 an hour .. lucky me i found KORK USA ,so i wanted to pass it along
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Korg good news story :-) Having a decent repair setup is good to know.

Alzy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:19 pm    Post subject: repairs Reply with quote

with KORG USA , you pay for shipping it to them , since im on the east coat / Georgia ,it was in Melville NY .it cost $100.00 to ship it to them ..they charge $70 an hour plus parts ..my total was $186.00 .so for $286. my keyboard was repaired right , both times .its took less then 3 weeks to complete ..local shop say 6-8 weeks before they can even get to it ...since financially im not in a place to buy a new keyboard , so this works perfectly ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: