Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please help me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slim Ben fredj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:50 pm    Post subject: please help me Reply with quote

Hello everyone
I have had a Kronos x for a few days the sound is unpleasant there is a lot of bass and treble and if I increase the volume to half it saturates
I changed sound card and power supply card but still the same so does the Intel card have a role in this case please help me
pete.m

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. Just to say that it would help future users if you could be more specific with your heading, so that they can look through the topics and see more easily what is going on.

For your query, I think it would help if you could give more details. Here are some of the things that might help;

1. You don't say what your Kronos is plugged into. If you're mentioning sound cards and Intel, then it sounds like you have it plugged into a computer via an audio interface. If that is the case, the most obvious possibility is that the input level on your audio interface or computer is set too high, rather than it being a problem with the Kronos.

2. If you're using a mixing desk, again it sounds like the mixer input levels might be too high. But I don't know of any desks that use Intel cards.

3. One way to isolate the problem would be to listen through the Kronos' headphone socket. I would suggest plugging in some phones to the socket on the front of the Kronos and seeing if the sound you get is clear. Make sure you have the master volume turned down low when you first start listening. Have you tried doing this yet? If you can get a clear sound out of the headphones, that may indicate that the problem is not with the Kronos.

4. If that doesn't reveal the answer, you could try routing the sound through the auxiliary outputs, to see if the problem lies only with the Kronos' main outputs.

At a guess, it sounds to me that your problem lies elsewhere. Let us know how you get on. Hope it works out for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: