Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mp10 Pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cormacbass

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Mp10 Pro Reply with quote

I bought mine straight from germany the month it came out. I have to say im pretty happy with it. I play in a duo and I use the mp10 for backing tracks and for background music before we start and during our break.
I have been using midi files for years and I've been using mp3 backing tracks lately so this machine suited me perfectly. I use the mic inputs only at practise, for gigs i just use it as a media player.
I find the lyrics and chords that play along with the midi files helpful when I've had a few to drink. I'm having trouble finding midifiles that have lyrics and chords though. I bought some off d-o-o.de
There is some major problems with the mp10 pro:
My main issue is it doesnt save key changes, I have to export the midi file to my mac, change the key and import it again.
Another issue is it doesn't have a power down button. to turn it off you just press the on/off switch and the machine turns off straight away, that can't be good for it.
It also freezes from time to time so you have to turn it off and wait two minutes for it to power up again, thats a long time when you are waiting on stage.
Another issue is it doesn't play Wav files, just mp3s, which means your sound quality isn't as good as it could be.
The touch screen isn't great, you normally have to press it twice.
My last issue is the vocal remover is useless.

If korg fix these issues which a really hope they do, it could be an excellent machine.

Does anybody know where i can find good midifiles with lyrics/chords and who in korg should i contact to tell them about my issues with the mp10?

sarokorg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: about korg mp10 Reply with quote

hello my friend , i have a lots of midis and karaoke songfs for mp10 i can send them to you .
but i need the back up sound resources of mp10 bcz i lost them
if you can send me i will be happy. and tell me what kind of midi you need and i will give you some best midi and karaoke sites.
my email studiotorik@hotmail.com my phone 961 3 758643
saro torikian from lebanon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bazamataz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, You can save the transposed midi or mp3 tracks in a playlist as long as the original song is in the main library. I can see the logic in this as it's only the playlist that's personal to the user.

The touch screen is a bit sluggish at times but it's workable for me. If you cant find songs with lyrics for midi there's a cheap program where you can add and sync lyrics and chords by inputting them yourself. It's called Serenade, well worth a try at about $10.

http://www.1manband.nl/serenade/index.htm

For my MP3 tracks I add lyrics using Karaoke Builder Studio, which is a bit dearer but does the job fine.

I hope that the firmware updates will improve the systems search functions. I have a 1TB USB drive that can take a which navigating around if you have not named the files yourself.

I'm a guitarist and I love this unit, I use the vocal processor too and it sounds great. I would like to know if there is a stand and/or backplate for this unit to go on a stand, as it is it's a bit vulnerable on a music stand without proper support. Any Ideas???

Appreciate any feedback
Dexy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: about korg mp10 Reply with quote

sarokorg wrote:
hello my friend , i have a lots of midis and karaoke songfs for mp10 i can send them to you .
if you can send me i will be happy. and tell me what kind of midi you need and i will give you some best midi and karaoke sites.

I can help you with original sound bank!
dexyaudio@hotmail.com
sarokorg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:50 am    Post subject: Korg mp10 Problem Resolve Reply with quote

Hi I would like to thank you to our friend Dexy , he sent me the original operating System , i was searching for a long time. if someone has the same problem please you can contatc me and i will help you by sending the same file , was sent from Mr Dexi .

My problem was i load a midi song but the midi sound was different with noise .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sarokorg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: about korg mp10 Reply with quote

Dexy wrote:
sarokorg wrote:

I can help you with original sound bank!
dexyaudio@hotmail.com

thank you so much your gave me the best solution after 13 years . .
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: