Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disk Images for Karma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sydilaxe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:54 pm    Post subject: Disk Images for Karma Reply with quote

I just bought a second hand Korg Karma with a built in floppy emulator. It did not come with a USB stick. I unfortunately did a factory reset and wiped all data. Would anyone have the factory sounds disk in an IMG or HFE that I could use to reload the Karma? Thanks!
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might help. It's the OS upgrade to 2.00 download. The zip file contains the Preload data (.PCG file) and also the GE (Generated Effects) data, and also the OS Upgrade files.

https://www.korg.com/tmp/support/download/index.php/software/1/123/3355/?country=us&page=software&prodtype=1&prodid=123&fileid=3355

If you can find the utility software that's relevant for the floppy emulator, it should be possible to "format" a USB stick with the correct file structure to allow it to be read by the emulator. The relevant Prelaod and GE files can then be copied to the USB stick. The floppy emulator utility software may be needed to do this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: