Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

afghani samples
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Fahim Jaan :

Well it has been 1 mounth since i bought my keyboard and i was so busy with my work and didn't had the chance to do some staf with pa800 or get to know it.
but still I made 4 complet sets of styls including end. intro fals and vars and break.
but i don't like them because i use lots of instruments as i used to use in yamaha but i don't know it sounds strang with korg. in yamaha tyros i could hear each of the instroments and they were fine but in here it is like not much space for all those instroments i use..
or maybe it is me i don't know how to use them in the right place like combain them with each other in a corrent way so they mach and make what i want. Smile
however i will learn it by time .
MuSiC iS iN mY bLoOd...[Pa-800(+265MB RAM & 500MB HDD), Fantom-G6, KN-3000, KN-5000, Tyros-3, D-50, FL Studio9, Reason4, Cool Edit Pro, B.M.U. Pro, Spider-Pro, Antonio Lorca Classic, Harmonya, Tabla, Dhol, Zer-Baghali....]
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Time Slice Reply with quote

Salam Roeen jan:

Here is how I do the Time Slice:

It is almost the same as the book but I do not go to Ram nor Rom section. So far it is working but god knows if mine is the correct way.

So far you have heard the Tabla beats in the sampling mode section and now you are ready to save them. So get ready for the TIME SLICE procedure and here how it goes:

1- While in sampling screen go to menu button and press on it.
2- Press on Time Slice.
3- You will see a new screen and press on Slice. Very important: make sure to write down on a piece of paper the BPM #. You should see it at the right side of the screen. This very important to know when you are ready to save the beat as a style.
4- Now you must go to the page menu and select write command to save the sliced sample.
5- At the top of the page you should see " WRITE SLICE" and under it you should see Name and press on the box that has a T in the middle and now you are going to the Text Edit screen and use the Text to assign a name for your beat. For example you can write Roeen's Dadra and so far. When finished press OK. Now you are back at the Write Slice Screen again. Now press on Select and you would see user1 and user 2 press on any of them and you should see a screen with different sound names and also you will see empty spaces. For example under User1 and P1 your last space is empty and now press on that space and than press on OK.
6- Now you have saved the sound.
7- To get out of this screen you must press on the Record button and it will ask you: Are you sure to exit and you press on yes.
8- Go to Style Play mode button and press on it. Next press on Record button.

9- Now go to menu and press on it.
10- Select Import and press on it.
11- You will see a new screen that will say from at the top and press on the little arrow next to it and select the name of your beat.
12- Go to : To E/CV and make sure V1-CV1 is selected and under that you will see To Track and you must press on the small arrow and select Perc and not drum.
13- Go to page menue and select Write Style. Press on the circle saying Record New Style. Again press on T and name the style the way you wanted. for example Roeen Dadra and press Ok. Now you are back at the screen again and this time press on Select and save the style in your Favorite or your User area which ever has empty space and when finished press on exit and go back to style play and go to Favorite or User and find Roeen DADRA and select it. Now all you have to do is to press on the red start button and you should hear your beat. Now you can change the BPM to the original because the default is 120. Go to page and select Prefrrences and save it.

It is getting late and I will be in touch later. Best of Luck.

Fahim,
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Fahim jaan:
I hope you are fine... with your family...

I got your message but to start with you wrote while sampling...
where is that sampling exactly?
I mean how to go to sampling. :S
I am at work at the time i will be homw in half an hour and i will try it on my keyboard today when i woke up i check here and got your message but i couldn't really find the smapling section .... maybe i am to dum Sad
how ever tashakor for your kindness Smile
Be in thouch i give you message as i am on my keyboard...
bare felhaal wakhte khoosh

Roeen...
MuSiC iS iN mY bLoOd...[Pa-800(+265MB RAM & 500MB HDD), Fantom-G6, KN-3000, KN-5000, Tyros-3, D-50, FL Studio9, Reason4, Cool Edit Pro, B.M.U. Pro, Spider-Pro, Antonio Lorca Classic, Harmonya, Tabla, Dhol, Zer-Baghali....]
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Sampling Reply with quote

Salam Roeen jan:

Remember, you were able to listen to your beats yesterday. That is the Sampling page. The page that you were yesteday is called the Sampling page and you would see the word Sampling at the top of the page. In another word, when you press on Edit Loop and listen to your beat, that is the Sampling page and when you are in this page(Sampling) than go to the menu and press on it and than press on Time Slice. Hope this helped. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,

Fahim,

Demonstrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salaam Fahim Jaan:

I tried step by step as you wrote but when i am done and want to play it i can't hearit Sad i don't know what is wrong maybe i should try it many times :s
i will try each of the samples maybe on of them work.. Smile
i will try till i get somewhere bakhair..
I will be in thouch and I hope my next message will be the message of success....

bare felhaal khuda negah daar

Roeen....
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roeen jan salam:

I forgot to mentioned that on step #12 after you select Perc instead of Drum, you must press on Execute and than it will ask you yes or no and you must select yes(or OK) and than go to the page menu select Write Style.

Best Regards,

Fahim,
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Fahim Jaan.... once agian.. I don't know but I did it... Khuda ra shokor as Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Smile
but i don't know how i did it I will try agian and agian.. Smile
someone it is working I am so exited...
Razz
Thank you Fahim Jan I appriciat your help alot.. it was impossiable with out your help Smile

Roeen
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalamFahim Jaan...

Wow You have the Pa800 and you don't need any Tabla-chi Dhol-chi Jazz-chi any sampler or drummachin nothing atall Smile

all pices of tabla for purza and everything else you can load them and place them in order in a complet set and you have a complet band Smile no need for anything else Wink
I am Love'in it Smile

Roeen... Let me learn more... :p
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Time Slice Reply with quote

Salam Roeen jan:

Yes! You are absolutely right. Having Korg Pa800, there is no need for Tabla-chi, Dohl-chi and nor Jazz-chi and also no need for any sampler. I am so happy for you and glad things are working the way I was hoping. I did mentioned this to you before that with Pa800, there is no need for sampler. This is an amazing keyboard and wait till the new OS 1.5 comes out. You would have Guitar mode and MP3 mode.....very soon....Again best of luck and as always it is a pleasure, communicating and knowing you. So please be in tocuh and khoda Negahdar.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you are right...

My little brother has a studio and has lots of different programs ..and I thought of makeing tabla and fall in and intros in computer and save it as wav file maybe it work... and it would be waked :p

Thankx alote once agian and as I get my hand on something new such as sample tall wav file or anything i will pass it by to you Smile
since pa800 got more and more intressting i will try new staf in it and hope all go well..

I will be in thouch bare felhaal khuda hafiz and if I had any qusetions you will be the first person i would ask Smile

i hope you don't mind
bare felhaal khuda negahdaar Smile
ALI_28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salam all my brothers

we should all be thankfull of Fahim Jan Qand he helps everyone in music may Allah J take his hand in the time of need, we all proud to have you Fahim Jan,

Dose anyone have some afghani dholak samples would kindly apprecaite it.

khudawaand hamrahe hamaitaan bashad
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Thank you!!!!!! Reply with quote

Ali jan Salam:

Thank you so much for your kind words and you are welcome. You are a very special,kind and very honorable person. I am also very proud to be an Afghan and to be an acqaintance of a good human beings like yourself. Most of all, I do thank the almighty god for all the blessings.

Khoada Negahdar-i- Hama

Fahim Nasraty,

sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: DVD Reply with quote

This is a message to all my Afghan musicians:

If you guys did not have a chance to read the posts on this forum, than here is a very GOOD NEWS Very Happy . Worth and Rob; both whom are members of this forum are in the process of completing and putting the final touches on the new Tutorial DVD for Korg Pa1XPro and Pa800 and shoud be ready in the next month or so... I just wanted to let you guys know that this is a very good news for all of us and wanted to mention it in case some of us did not know. You can check this forum for their feedbacks and progress time to time till the DVD is ready, under Pa1XPro or Pa800 section.

Best Regards,

Fahim,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salaam All....

Yes ali jaan you are right I can't thank Fahim Jaan for what he done for me and help me through.
I feel lucky that we have Fahim jaan with out him I was in the middle of nowhere... and my allah help him and make his dreams come true.

even I was a headeach for him in these last days with my stupid qusetions and qusetioning over everything, like if he havn't done enough for me.. but still he has been kind.... such respectable person.
My allah bless hgim and be with him forever...

as soon as I get some time I will make one of talented young afhans in tabla to make complet tabla sets (var1,var2...inftro...etc) for me and then i will share it with all of you Smile.

bare felhaal wakhte khosh bare hama .. god bless afghan and god bless Afghanistan and god bless all kind people on this earth Smile
ALI_28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salam brother qan MuSiC Is iN mY bLoOd

you are right, Fahim jan has been gifted with the big heart towards everyone, may ALLAH (J) make all of us so helpful towards eachother so that way we all can help eachother and have a bright future.

you take care and have a very nice time my brother,
ZENDA BAAD HELPFULL POEPLE

ALI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: