Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PROBLEM!! Volca Bass STEP REC mode
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
analoguekid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: l Reply with quote

Re-Member wrote:
analoguekid wrote:
Here is a question for re-member if he can help, ref to my post above, do you know how to make the Keys continually hold a note/chord using sustain and release as mine just seems to die away too soon?

Yeah, all you have to do is make sure "STEP TRIGGER" is deactivated, clear a pattern, turn the Sustain all the way clockwise and the EG Int knob counter-clockwise, press Record only once to arm the sequencer, then hold any note to begin recording. Just watch the blinking step light and after it cycles through all 16 steps and makes its way back to step 1, release the note and press Stop quickly.

Ah thats what I have been doing, was hoping there was a way like on most synths where once the release is all the way up it just holds at the sustain level indefinitely until the next note is played:-)
Re-Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I see. Unfortunately, the both the Volcas have short release times on their envelopes. Release times vary between synths, which is why a lot of them have sustain pedal input, but the Volcas don't have that feature either.
Roland Juno-60, SH-101, TR-606, MC-505, Casio CZ-101, Yamaha DX100, DX11, Kawai R-50e // Korg R3, microSTATION, Monotribe, MS-20 Mini, SQ-1, minilogue, electribe sampler, Volca series: Bass, Keys, Beats, Sample, FM, Kick, Moog Theremin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: