Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg LP-350- all lights on, no sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mazimmerman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:31 am    Post subject: Korg LP-350- all lights on, no sound Reply with quote

I am looking for some help getting a Korg Lp-350 up and running again for a musician friend with Lou Gehrig's disease who has lost function on his legs but can still use his hands and arms. He was given a Korg LP-350 that we thought was functional but when we turn it on, all of the lights on the console light up and cant do anything more from there.
I have searched owners manual for forums and cannot seem to find what this light pattern means or how to "reset" the keyboard.

Having this keyboard work would be a light in the dark! If you have any ideas or suggestions please post!

thx!
MZ
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know this instrument, but a couple of things worth trying are disconnecting any connected MIDI devices, powering up with the pedals disconnected, and measuring the voltage at the power connector to see that it's at or close to 12V.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: