Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beware! Zero8 not working after El Capitan update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patton686

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: Beware! Zero8 not working after El Capitan update Reply with quote

So, like many people I upgraded to El Capitan earlier this week and until today didn't had the chance to test it with Ableton or Logic.

Apart from NI woes with El Cap, my Zero8, while recognized by OSX, won't output any sound from the computer now. This sucks. Stay away from El Capitan until all issues are resolved!

Update: Tried several OSX tweaking, and it still didn't work. I did a factory reset on the Zero8, restarted the computer and now everything works fine!
ahlynsky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im desperately trying to get my korg zero 8 to work with el capitan and it just simply wont... Any tips? Ive tried the reset, ive tried restarting, everything i can think of and it just... wont... work...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: