Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help - Cannot Import Standard MIDI Files To KROSS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RayJCanPlay1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Need Help - Cannot Import Standard MIDI Files To KROSS Reply with quote

I have been going over my new KROSS synth and I love the thing, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do two things: #1. Formatting an SD Card. #2. Importing standard 1.0 type MIDI files. Without formatting the SD, the other issue is moot. I am willing to PAY someone to help me get this thing working via phone. I have had a T-3 and an 01/W in the past and they were easy compared to this machine, but I definitely like this one better. Serious Offer... I live in MN. and I am willing to PAY you for your time. Look me up on YouTube ... "Ray Campbell". Not a bullshitter. Need the help. Thanks! (RayJCanPlay1@gmail.com)
Dragan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Need Help - Cannot Import Standard MIDI Files To KROSS Reply with quote

Hello Ray,
welcome to the forum Smile
Here is how you format a SD-card on Kross:

Your SD-card should not be locked, the small switch on the card should not be in the "Lock" position, otherwise data cannot be written to the card and it can't be formatted.

1. Power on
2. Insert SD-card
3. Hold down EXIT and press GLOBAL/MEDIA
4. Press FUNCTION
5. Press PAGE+ (to get to MEDIA/UTILITY)
6. Press PAGE+ (to select "Format")

At this stage a dialog box will appear where you can label your SD-card. You can leave the default name NEW VOLUME and continue. By pressing OK you are one last step ahead of formatting your SD-Cad. Kross will ask you for confirmation and by pressing OK the card will be formatted (and all data on the card will be lost).

Kross can read PCG, SNG, MID and WAV files, put them in the root-folder of your SD-card and it should be okay.

Cheers, D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: