Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kaossilator pro+ and garage band (am i just dumb?)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tubesocks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: kaossilator pro+ and garage band (am i just dumb?) Reply with quote

hello there

i have tried to find a solution for my problem in this forum before but i just couldnt find an entry that fit my situation.

i got myself a beautiful kaossilator pro plus and also recently a new macbook pro with garage band 10.1 on it, but i just cant seem to get these two connected.
the cord (usb) seems to correctly connect these two dumb cows, garage band notifies me about the occupancy of one of the midi channels and the kaossilator is also shown in the so called audio-midi-setup.
so far i didnt figure out which levers and buttons i have to push to get sound from the synthie into garage band and it is really getting nerve-wracking.

please be patient with me since i just recently got into digital music making and i am not yet conforming to certain terminology and techniques

i am thankful for any help !
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum gets little attention. Did you ask the same question in the forum for the Korg product?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mac Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: