Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Micro X - L/MONO Replacement 1/4" jack needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kallisti

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Micro X - L/MONO Replacement 1/4" jack needed Reply with quote

Greetings:

I purchased a Micro X a while back that had been damaged...a typical knocked off a table while plugged in type thing which damaged the power adaptor (replaced), the joystick (simple repair, needed reseating) and the Left/Mono output jack was broken and I get no output from it. Otherwise, it runs fine, doesn't over heat or do funky things, and all in all, is the best $150 I have ever spent buying a synth. Smile

I have been playing it through the 1/8" headphone output, but that jack looks delicate...so I would like to replace the broken 1/4 jack on the back. The PCB where the jack is mounted doesn't appear to be damaged, but the jack has separated from it, with at least one of the connectors broken. It looks like a common 1/4" female jack, but as I don't have a service manual, I need the help of people here to get a part number to either buy/order from the local electronic parts place, or order from Korg.

Ideally, I would like to get the part in Canada, since ordering from the US practically doubles the cost what with the exchange, and shipping/duty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: