Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weirdness on loading samples

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Weirdness on loading samples Reply with quote

OK I have trawled the forums and the manuals. Either I've missed something crucial or there's a glitch.

I've used a Triton for 16 years but never needed samples until now, so it's been a learning curve.

I've made the samples & assigned their keys.
I've got my multisamples saved as programs, which are then used in combi banks. They sound great!
I've saved the multisamples as KSC files & am loading them up according to instructions.

All should be straightforward right?

The weirdness is as follows:

Let's say I load eg CANDY.KSC which points to E bank number 22.
Then I load eg CRUNCH.KSC which points to E bank number 23.

I get the CRUNCH samples in both E 22 and E 23.

I have tried using the clear option and the append option. When I use append, the files show as loading but then don't sound, at least not in the E bank assigned to them. I only get the CRUNCH sounds.
NB All the loaded files show up in the sampler pages - both CANDY and CRUNCH - but that's not where they're useful.

(If it helps to know, I've recently exchanged the floppy drive for a CF card reader. It is all working. It's just this odd sample thing.)

Any ideas? Am i being a div or is it messing with me?
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure I'm following all of your moves but, when all of your samples are programed the way you want them, have you re-formatted the drive so that you can 'save all'? That way you are starting with everything where it should be the next time you load the sample files. Question
xini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for replying.

I am fairly sure that's what I did last time, but I've repeated all the steps and now it's all bonzer! Happy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: