Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg N5 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biodad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:28 am    Post subject: Korg N5 Question Reply with quote

Greetings

How do I use the 4 assign knobs to be used to fade in the volume of other patches? If they can not do this, can they adjust midi channel #'s so when I crank them fully counter clockwise they are on midi channel 1 so that patch sounds and has volume? Bring 4 new sounds into a combination but with midi channel #'s ?

I once had a Korg 03RW with the RE1 Editor and those sliders allowed me to fade in patches into the combination. By sliding them up or away from me, like pulling out a Hammond drawbar, they brought the volume of a patch up. It was nice being able to blend in strings, choirs, brass, and other sounds so easily.

I do own a manual and it is very vague.
Any help is appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: