Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLC MDE-X install question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ironhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: KLC MDE-X install question Reply with quote

Hi. First time forum user but Korg X3 user since 1991! I purchased the Triton tektile-49 and downloaded the KLC bundle. I installed it on my Macbook Pro running El Kapitan - I am new to Apple, its OS, etc. too - so I have that learning curve as well.

I was able to get all of the KLC software installed and registered except for MDE-X. So far I am able to bring up the other five KLC software and can use the tektile-49 in Garageband 10.1. That works great - sounds are all good.

The installer for MDE-X says that it completed the install satisfactorily but I cannot find it in the KLC folder that has the other five software. Korg does provide an authorization code to register the software but where/how do I accomplish this authorization/registration for MDE-X? From the KLC download site:

MDE-X
A license for the "MDE-X Effects Suite," included in the KORG Legacy Collection series. MDE-X provides 19 high-quality effects.

MDE-X Authorization Code : (I left out my code but it is provided.)

Kind of stumped with this one. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
rock machine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure, but the MDE are an effects suite, so maybe it would be in the FX folder as opposed to the VST instrument folder. I'm on Cubase 7 and Windows, so obviously can;t speak for your setup.
pottering

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, since it is just an effect that should be loaded in a plugin host, it does not have a standalone app like the synths, so it won't show as a icon in a "start menu", "desktop" , etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: