Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am having trouble using the forums.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitarjan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: I am having trouble using the forums. Reply with quote

I am looking for help on how to do certain things on my new Korg Krome. I have read the user manuals and cannot find info there that addresses what I want to do. I need a way to ask experienced users for help. Not sure how to go about it. Is there a forum here for just Krome users?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is indeed a forum area for Krome users.

Go to the Korg forums homepage:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/

Scroll down the list until you see Korg Krome. Click on the Korg Krome heading and the Krome forum will open. When it opens, scroll through to see if the things you want to know about have already been discussed - many of them probably have, as we've all been there once...or twice!

If you find nothing of relevance and want to start a new topic, go to the top of the Korg Krome page and click on the "New Topic" button near top left of screen. Type in the subject in the top box, followed by the question, with as much relevant info as you can, so the answers you get are properly informed and check back occasionally for any replies.
guitarjan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I will do that.
Yusuke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for

maxbet ibc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: