Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA50SD Factory reset question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sedam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:34 am    Post subject: PA50SD Factory reset question Reply with quote

I downloaded from several places on the net Musical resources v1,00 and files are the same, about 3.9Mb and with the same backup directory... problem is that in the directories there is only 10 banks of performance/program and that's why, when I loaded that factory backup, whole bottom row of performance/program is empty, from sax to userdk is empty... does someone know what's the problem with that backup and how do I return my pa50sd to factory state... I don't know is it possible that backup file on the Korg site can be incomplete???
Thanks
phatt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will find that is normal,, hey plenty of room for you to make your own performances Wink
Phil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: