Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg krome error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deaddrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: korg krome error Reply with quote

System Error Id:216 Task ID 1 line:0182
//source/hardware/FPGA.cpp

how to fix this error? powers up. Only the piano instrument dont have sound.
All other instruments is ok. Hope someone can give advice.Thanks in advance.

deaddrop[/img]
ntjunior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the same problem. Right before this happens piano sounds started again (I already replaced micro sd card months ago) to fail badly.
I am frustrated with this trash keyboard.
Korg, nevermore!
Lenster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Years later and no better Reply with quote

No help here, but I can tell you that the System Error issue is still alive and well. I bought a Krome 73 about 13 months ago and it was fine until about a week ago. (figures . . just out of warranty).
I thought this wouldn't happen to me but it finally did. If you search this forum you'll find lots of rants about this.
Don't laugh, but about 6 months ago I decided to get a second Krome, a 61, but in only 3 weeks it came up with System Error. I immediately sent it back for full refund. (at the time, my 73 had no problems)
It's a shame that this platform is so easy to use and perform with, but is so cheaply made.
I have also discovered that Korg customer service is a joke. I wanted to talk to a real person. After finally getting a real person, I was told that "we can't help you here, you have to go to the web site. Everything is on the web site." Of course they do no acknowledge System Error there. I am so disheartened with Krome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: