Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The predominance of matter over antimatter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hendry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: The predominance of matter over antimatter Reply with quote

This is my last post on Physics World I just put up. Before it the entire discussion tread on "Dark Matter" was removed and replaced with "fill" due to the comments preferring a " better explanation". I'm not sure how long the posts in this discussion on Physics World regarding the neutrino will stay up either as it's not off to a very good start as far as the reader's comment's go. For many here this is just a rehash of past discussions but thought I'd post it to show how confused and "stuck" in time they are holding on to the old picture based on uncertainty, pun intended. Edit: I edited the above paragraph to clarify it and below added in parentheses some additional text to make up for the restriction in length of Physics World posts needed to explain concepts. And please note Physics World was where the entire discussion thread was removed because the readership commenting disagreed with the article, not here on Korg Forum.

Quote:
rloldershaw;28176] Exactly where are they putting their thumbs up, one wonders?

"the predominance of matter over antimatter in the universe and the nature of dark matter." Wow... what mystery! Wink When the function of the neutrino is simply stated as the photon's force carrier space connected to a true or "initial inertial frame of reference" (singularity) needed to hold the three "generations" in phase for E separating the weak force from the strong force both questions are answered by the mechanics required to maintain symmetry exposing a new picture of the expansion of space supported by all resent and past confirmed observations.

They show: Consciousness has Mass, Mass has quantum gravity to power it's own oscillation cycle which naturally creates a speed of light clock which in turn creates 3 view frame phases of oscillation or "mixing angles" (bottom, up/down middle view, top) to measure time/space from creating 4 separate "particle" phases of space called the atom where 2 are still non-moving at each end of the oscillation cycle (anti-proton + / proton, anti-neutron - / neutron) so measure much larger than the 2 particle states that are wave/moving (anti-electron / electron, anti-graviton / graviton (the "hole" shown opposite the electron) so measure smaller as relativity dictates because if the proton's particle phase space stayed the same size it would be getting larger as it moves because its space is a unit measurement of time that must remain a constant.

E=T and like energy time must be conserved which it is in the two wait states at the end of each oscillation phase cycle as E is being moved from the Mass anti-particle oscillation phase states of the weak force into the particle phase states of the strong force.

It shows Mass is leaving it's own occupation time/space as past observation space of the particles we observe in a state of oscillation that creates a filter in a harmonic octave level structure to observe light/energy through.

So the further back in time we look the lower the octave level frequency is being observed supported by a higher density of mass potential energy. The more "room mates" E and therefore G has, the weaker it's "vote" becomes (in higher octave levels of higher frequencies - more roommates in the house) so to speak and a greater value of G is required (in lower octave levels of lower frequencies- two roommates vs. 100 roommates) to maintain the symmetry of time connected to the space created. (It gets confusing until you realize you are using an asymmetry value {a} to maintain symmetry, or do that math that's a lot easier than understanding the concepts involved. Those that were here when it happened will remember it was the UFT equation that exposed the weak force has asymmetry before I discovered SLAC's E158 team had measured it's value allowing me to start applying it without forcing me to figure the ratio out myself, and most importantly making the E158 weak force asymmetry ratio known so in 2011 the world could see in 453.6 miles {a} adds 2.48e-5 of a second to the speed of light relative to the muon neutrino's observation phase angle.)

There are immense wait states of observation involved that the casual layman observer does not see as the observer cannot observe its own wait states, only the wait states of other observers which is a bold statement if information is never lost due to what they hide and we as observers are to become ourselves given time to observe in.

"Relative to the Observer all other observers are behind it in time." and when we observe light we are observing what created the light: a speed of light clock created by Mass oscillation transferring E (that cannot go away even if it does work as the wait states bring it back) via the neutrino into the strong force. There is only one E so it cannot create and support two forces at the exact same time and each oscillation phase of the atom is specifically associated with one of the 4 forces created. And if you leave out the 4th oscillation phase you leave out the oscillation subtrahend wave space needed to create Universal gravity that has an opposite phase of force with quantum Mass gravity as the weak force does the "E moon dance" with the strong force showing why the anti-particle is in the opposite force phase of it's particle.

We have the time needed to move our clocks while looking at a speed of light clock due to time dilation and the asymmetry of the weak force holding the Fine Structure Constant in place: e{a}/t=hv (or e{a}/t=E as E=hv) appearing (from our reference frame) to add one hour every thousand years "using clocks" as stated by SLAC's E158 team in 2003. And time has the asymmetry required as SLAC's BaBar team announced in 2012 confirming it for the second time since 2011. JFH^^"

Last edited by John Hendry on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John.
I'm confused by your opening comments. It seems to suggest your saying posts go missing on you.

We don't delete any of your posts at all. If your referring to some other site deleting your post, it's best to point that it's not us. I'd hate for people to get the wrong idea here.

I actually find your posts quite interesting as it's something I've spent a lot of time researching myself from the general view point of the obvious fact that everything that exists has a balance, order and complexity to it that is simply beyond coincidence.

Put more simply, what is Nature and how come all evidence suggests it existed (and it's laws) before our universe came into existence.

Throw quantum mechanics, entanglement, double slit experiments into the equation and I can't help think about Virtual Reality actually being our reality.

That being said, I also believe Science in general is totally ignorant and is looking in the wrong place for the answers.

Regards
Sharp.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to get my head round this: "So the further back in time we look the lower the octave level frequency is being observed ".

What exactly is "octave level frequency"? Is it something that decreases gradually as we look further back in time, or does it jump by an octave at a time?

Ignorance is bliss, but it can be frustrating at times.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have been more clear I guess on what happened with the discussion on dark matter on Physics World, NOT Korg Forum. This is one place I know is safe and not censored by the politics and games that surround us on the Internet. There was an article on Physics World on "missing Dark Mater" that was really reaching out in areas that made it obvious there were serious holes in the theory so I posted some basics and as usual tried to keep it simple.

I don't think anyone will argue against saying the elements of the Periodic Table occupy and exist in space, and therefore "take space with it" to see what space is doing too. So I simply pointed out that the initial first observations are often correct and the periodic table came about as a result of John Newland saying they occur based on the law of octaves in an octave level structure and then went on to compare things said in the article showing the same problems coming up again that challenged the octave structure connected to the periodic table of elements and as I recall I brought up observing them from a state of oscillation that I believe is responsible for creating the 3 "generations" of particles that is measurable and quite real in that sense, yet clearly an illusion like seeing the Sun rotate around the Earth, an "illusion" that creates an effect we rely on that is more important than looking at it the way it really is so we don't make plans that leave us mowing our lawns in the dark.

I should have saved the discussion as the educated comments and points of view helped by pushing me to look up new research material they brought up I was unfamiliar with to put it all together. It didn't take long with what was added to gain support that basic issues brought up supported by known well proven facts eliminate dark matter rather than support new complex theories trying to save it. And the energy of confidence by the people posting created an air of "that's really wrong" which got the editor or whoever it was from Physics World upset and posted we were "insulting" the author and people in the article and basically we all needed to not think
so hard and accept what they were saying rather than come with a better explanation. Then the entire discussion was removed with some half baked comments put in place. It really showed how fake science can be which is no real surprise since human nature controls it until laws that are understood and cannot be broken take over.

I looked up the problems discussed that developed after Newland's law of octaves created the table of elements:

1.This classification was good with a few elements only, and was not applicable to all elements. It was not valid for elements having atomic masses higher than Ca.

2.After the discovery of Nobel gases, it became difficult to fit them in Newland’s periodic table.

3.Newland’s octave law gave a very important term of periodicity which was repeated in further classifications.

4.His classification was based on the concept that the atomic mass of an element is the periodic function of it's chemical and physical properties.

5.The same concept of periodicity of elements was repeated in Moseley’s classification and the latest long form of periodic table is also based on the same concept. The only change is the use of atomic number instead of atomic mass.

6.Newland’s octave law was good till 1913. But in 1913 Henry Moseley established a new concept that the properties of elements varied periodically according to atomic number, not atomic weight.

I wish I could remember all that was said but I forget far more than I remember and only hang on to things that fit in place I'm familiar with and don't worry about it too much as whatever I forget will come back up again sooner or later to be figured out again and it gets easier with what is remembered in place. It would be impossible to describe what a car looks like without the size scales involved we take for granted to visualize a wheel or the road it sits on and right now I trying to get a grip on visualizing the immense time scale of the wait states involved to add the weak force asymmetry ratio to it. It's as if I have a wheel and know it's size from holding it up, but when I go to put it on the car I can't see its size in relationship to the size of the car or the road with the wheel separating them.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voip wrote:
Trying to get my head round this: "So the further back in time we look the lower the octave level frequency is being observed ".

What exactly is "octave level frequency"? Is it something that decreases gradually as we look further back in time, or does it jump by an octave at a time?

Good observation, both. As 2 becomes 4 and so on each higher octave level must wait to be filled up by mass oscillations 'frequently' occurring within it's own specific mass density frequency level. Observations in astronomy supported by mathematical models indicate to do this and create the next higher octave level space literally folds in half, and if a huge star gets caught in the fold it will expose a lever and level of power connected to space and time astronomers now accept exists but still have a hard time comprehending as the star's 'mass' will be converted into energy in a matter of seconds and crushed creating an immense gamma ray burst maintaining the arrow of time held within it by shooting out it's immense energy along the fold.

The reality of this happening is complex in detail and involves "spin" momentum connected to spacetime, but in an analogy if you imagine a round clock that holds all it's time as compressed space collected within it since setting it and turning it on, and then squeeze the clock crushing it you see the hands of the clocks spinning around faster as the compressed space is forced out of the clock in two opposite directions.

The entire process of space formation connected to time and space is quite bizarre, but we now know for a fact that gamma ray bursts are occurring at cosmological distances meaning the energy levels are far beyond anything we thought was possible. The more we learn the more bizarre some aspects of applying logic to space connected to time becomes. I am confident with the gamma ray model I just described because I drew it using the old duel arrow symmetry symbols I used years ago that still work but have been adjusted to fit the definitions used by physics better and created a model of it without using the measurements collected and intense math needed to prove it. A year or two later a computer simulated model based on what the math said happens showed the same exact picture without using the reverse arrow connected to the 4th mass oscillation phase that makes it easy to see why it happens like that. So the same picture came about from two ways of expressing it.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:03 am    Post subject: Look fast to see this on Physic's World Reply with quote

Well I keep getting Physic's World's announcements of resent achievements that often take science backwards a step before the next forward step is made and must be hard headed to post there as my posts do not support the main stream idea that most of the matter in the Universe is missing because someone was smart enough to be able to measure a octave level structure and call it missing Dark Matter on a site that likes people to think other people support the latest often nonsensical theories... but this post is up now and wonder for how long. I have to agree with Dr. OZ here regarding the failure to detect gravity waves.... http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2016/feb/19/how-ligo-will-change-our-view-of-the-universe

Title: Gravity connected to time

[quote=Dr.OZ;28295]With as big as the universe is and the size of supermassive black holes (indicating large scale black hole mergers), shouldn't they be detecting a whole lot more of these gravitational waves? Also, what sort of wave would two supermassive blackhole merging produce?[/quote]

Absolutely... this is like someone using a telescope trying to detect light and catching some leaking through a hole in the side of the telescope's eyepiece. We are surrounded by the information gravity waves provide. The low spin detected says a lot being left out that IMO can be used to correct the LIGO system that relies on Mass oscillation phase timing. IE: Mass in a wait state creating a true inertial frame of reference to establish and measure Mass oscillation phase timing from where the phase timing is set in stone and being hidden by the asymmetry of the weak force and constant time dilation in effect. It's not hidden and exposed by the fine structure constant: e{a}/t=E or e{a}/t=hv as E=hv. And because E=T time like energy time must also be maintained a constant and conserved as it is created by the same energy (source).

Dr. Ryan Shannon of CSIRO and the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research made an important observation when he stated in the journal Science: "The fact that gravitational waves weren’t detected goes against theoretical expectations and throws our current understanding of black holes into question."

SLAC confirmed time has asymmetry with a sigma 14 level of certainty after their E158 WF Asy ratio was shown to match CERN's mistaken 2.48e-5 sec "superluminal" muon (phase) neutrino speed in 453.6 miles. This same observation goes back to Sommerfeld and the photon. If we want a new telescope that observes what is happening in the reverse oscillation arrow of time, something that MUST exist to support an asymmetry in time, we need to go back over the basics and look at the atom oscillating in space relative to time and count how many phase states that requires.

Looking for a force carrier particle to call the graviton that's size matches the force of gravity (a proton) compared to the electric force (a Universe) will never expose the asymmetrical and changing ratio of the subtrahend within the EM wave connected to time.

Nothing is hidden, it's exactly as we see it hidden in illusions we rely on to make sense of the moving photon and revolving Sun until we look closer to line up the information frames in their correct order of phase timing. No communication or accurate measurement on the scale of the atom can be achieved without the phase timing that supports all information frames in place to see what time is showing us.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Another "Dark" post destined to disappear Reply with quote

Well I might as well post this post where moderators don't try to hide forum members opinions for anyone interested in tetraquarks... I don't think this post will last long on Physics World as it goes against the grain to be so blunt and not support popular opinion...LOL. But people see and they know what politics are and you can't hide the obvious especially if it's a new road the future is already starting to use.

Quote:
Originally posted by M. Asghar View comment
"With 133 events at DO, one finds the X(5568) tetraquark with 4 different flavours with a 5.1σ significance, and then, with 20 times more events at CERN, one does not find any sign of it, will need a thorough explanation on the methods of analysis used. Moreover, this tetraquark was supposed not contain the charmonium system as in the other tetraquarks."

Following Fermilab's observation of superluminal neutrinos this is the second time to my knowledge that CERN's observations using better equipment do not support Fermilab's observations on an important issue. A complex issue I might add while basic math is all that is required to support Fermilab's early neutrino data by using CERN's own data and reducing an exceptionally specific ratio to show it matches.

A data match that is now supported by prominent physicists that shows SLAC's E158 weak force asymmetry ratio matches CERN's mistaken superluminal muon neutrino announced in 2011 @ (v-c)/c=2.48e-5 sec in 453.6 miles showing the measurement was correct, but not the interpretation Einstein was wrong if no mistakes had been made. If you don't add the value of weak force asymmetry {a} in effect you will need to replace it with something to get past the errors created.

An asymmetry was added to distance and another asymmetry was produced as predicted connected to time. After the data match highlighted on Nature's Forum exposed the "coincidence" SLAC went back over their BaBar experiment and confirmed the asymmetry in time exposed.

CERN was correct in saying a change in physics would occur if confirmed as we now must accept E is indeed a constant connected to the speed of light that cannot be increased and when we look at light we are looking at a speed of light clock connected to the weak force generate the light. Understood this raises the simple question: "How is it possible our clocks are moving while observing a speed of light clock?".

It was a short lived mystery answered by learning SLAC's E158 team proved in 2003 the weak force has an asymmetry connected to time creating a ratio that adds one hour every thousand years. Added time connected to the weak force and the speed of light showing our clocks move relative to a specific ratio of constant time dilation.

This simple change in looking at time connected to the speed of light did change physics and that exposed human nature. I think the cables at CERN should be inspected. The only cables I trust are SLAC's tightened by the US Department of Energy that funded SLAC's BaBar team to go back over their BaBar experiment and confirm the asymmetry in time. Most things of importance connected to money and power happen under the table of politics. Fortunately gravity dictates the lamp remain on top controlling where the light shines showing SLAC acted in good faith in November 2012 by sharing their discovery with the world in confirming time has asymmetry.

Which is very interesting because if time has asymmetry it must have a second arrow connected to time to support it. And if atoms oscillate in space relative to time then the atom must have a 4th particle phase of oscillation connected to the reverse arrow to go with it. Of course if that were true it would be something that is so basic and fundamental we would have observed it by now opposite the electron, and every particle physicist knows the graviton is missing and it's (force size not canceled out) is too small to see anyway. But perhaps they have a hole in their thinking if SLAC is correct and time has the asymmetry exposed by three separate unrelated experiments... that we know about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: