Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue firmware feature request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Widy75

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Minilogue firmware feature request Reply with quote

Hi @all
whats the best way to request some improvments to the minilouge firmware ? At first i need to say its a totaly cool synth, but some additional features would make it more usable and could help me to be more creative with it.

i have the hope that maybe some from krog is reading those, and maby if some other users would voto for such features...a update could inculde such features.

feature 1:
global option ->keep current sequence ( notes + controler ) when changing patch
-keep current notes + controler
-keep current notes
-keep current controler
-overwrite alwyse from selected patch (whats the deafult value, and current behaviour )
usecase:
i chouse two patches ( for exmaple 2 bass sounds ) and i record a sequence ... now i will switch between those sounds by keeping the seq pattern ....just to give my tracks more variations or at least check how my sequence sounds with other sounds

feature 2:
global option -> record sequence
-ignore incomming external notes
-don't ignore incomming external notes ( default , curretn behaviour )
(variations with nots and / or controler informations possible )

usecase:
i send notes and clock to the minilouge from external ( like a daw )
now if i start recording a motion ( by pressing record on the minilouge in play mode ) , the minilouge also records the incoming notes and after recording, the minilouge plays a mix from the receiving notes and recorded pattern ... but i want just record the motion movementes ....

usecase:
i send a note pattern from my daw to the miniloge,
i also send clock to the minilouge....if i could record only motion movements it will lead to more creativity ....
and also a usecase could be ....it will possible by changing the speed of the clock later on, that the recorded motions are also played in different speed ( while my programmed notes did not change in speed ) ... would also lead to more variations and creativiy

what do you think ?
best regrads widy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: