Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

late to the game with a Arp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: late to the game with a Arp Reply with quote

Apparently I am late to the Korg analog game but happily an Arp should be here by Wednesday! Then when back logs get caught up, hopefully a Minilogue.

Question is there some reason I can not download the Midi implementation guide from Korg? I get a page saying I am not authorized when I try. Thanks!
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arp will be delivered tomorrow, hopefully it will come with a midi guide. I am as excited for this as I was for the Kronos!
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it! Love it! It sounds wonderful but it also now has me believing any successful sound design I did on my Kronos was pure luck! I apparently knew even less then I thought about sound design! But I am learning and this Arp and the Minitaur are teaching me a lot!
Hooked On Sonics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We found our KARP a trip to play..., add some reverb, delay, and a sequencer then put your trays and seats in the upright position, and enjoy the sonic sky's
Korg Kronos II - Instant Karma's Gonna Get You, Synth Wars - The Rise of the KARP 2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, KARP & Odyessey, Moog One - The Poly Menace, Vintage 2016 Model D, Voyager of Sinbad XL, Fooger Family of Six, Three Mothers Like No Others, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, MoogClaraVox, Criklon V2, in living color, Elektron RytmII Avenue, Neuman U67
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this thing! I am also learning a lot more about sound design, but why really is curious to me is the seeming lack of interest for the Arp here on the Korg forums. I had ruled it out completely because of the key size but gave in when I discovered zounds pay as you play plan. Absolutely do not regret it and will probably chase down the monologue later this year or next. But never the less I wonder just how popular the KArp is? It just seems to quietly sit in a corner waiting for some one new to it to bring up a thread then its gone again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: