Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V1 Piano EXPCM04 - load without usb stick

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim1978

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: V1 Piano EXPCM04 - load without usb stick Reply with quote

HI

I have the 256mb sample expansion and as a result all the extra samples EXPCM01 , 02 and 03 load automatically on bootup without the need for a USB stick attached.

Howver, I cant seem to load the PCM04 autoload unless I have a usb stick inserted..

Any idea if this should be possible ?

Thanks
Tim
koenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: V1 Piano EXPCM04 - load without usb stick Reply with quote

Tim1978 wrote:

Howver, I cant seem to load the PCM04 autoload unless I have a usb stick inserted..

This is quite true, but there is a workaround: inside the M3 is an SD card that serves as the boot device. It is possible to exchange that card with a larger and put all the samples files from the expansion on that one:

http://karma-lab.wikidot.com/korg-m3:expanding-the-internal-sd-card-to-2-gbyte
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: