Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ableton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soynymph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Ableton Reply with quote

Is it me or is there some kind of senstivity difference between recording in ableton and just playing with an amp? for example, if a note was hit slightly it will still play on the amp fine, but wont play at all in ableton it almost feels like i have to press down on some keys p hard for it to actually play in ableton, resulting in wrong timing. is there a way to fix this???
monomo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Ableton Reply with quote

soynymph wrote:
Is it me or is there some kind of senstivity difference between recording in ableton and just playing with an amp? for example, if a note was hit slightly it will still play on the amp fine, but wont play at all in ableton it almost feels like i have to press down on some keys p hard for it to actually play in ableton, resulting in wrong timing. is there a way to fix this???

I believe you are talking about latency.
Go into preferences and change your buffer size, then make sure to hit the button to apply it.
Might try some driver error compensation changes to.
Try different settings until you notice a tighter playing time.
edit: It is under the preference tab for AUDIO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: