Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did anyone else have a hard time with the manual?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loveofjazz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Did anyone else have a hard time with the manual? Reply with quote

Did anyone else have a hard time using the Korg manual when learning to use the Triton?
Or is it just me?

I understand that different devices might be more or less intuitive to learn & use. I just seem to be having better luck with other programmable devices in my studio/rehearsal area. I have the manual in PDF format. It just isn't very helpful.

Not long after I purchased my Korg Triton Classic (used from a friend), I realized that I was dealing with a complex device that very, very few ventured to learn. So far, a few have fessed up to only wanting the Triton for the sounds (for live performance) and that they never used the sequencing function.

A couple of acquaintances mentioned that their attempt to learn the sequencer were useless. One even confirmed that he had the same problem with the manual being less than helpful. The only one to claim knowledge of the sequencer mentioned that it was frustrating to figure out, and that the keyboard was designed by engineers and not musicians, making the thought process even more challenging.

YouTube searches haven't resolved this as I'd hoped.

My end goal is to be able to edit sounds as needed, create song patterns, and create songs. I understand that it is a bit older, so finding useful information will be challenging. This keyboard is an absolute monster to move, so any tracks I create will be recorded by the computer and played live as MP3. I work part time as a musician, and 10-20% of my work involves backing tracks. I want to do more in that realm, and the sounds in this keyboard are great.

Is there a manual or tutorial out there that makes sense?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: