Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Please - Power supply adapter for SP100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTPhilly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Help Please - Power supply adapter for SP100 Reply with quote

New here and need advice. I have an older SP100 that I still love. Lost power adapter in a move and cannot find a replacement.

Calls for 12V/500mA/center-negative. Problem is I cannot identify the barrel type and size and have tried universal adapters with no luck. Most of the newer models call for center-positive polarity and no retailers seem to know the correct barrel size.

Anyone know the spec and/or where I can find one?

Many thanks!
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A search engine can be your friend.

A Bing search for "korg SP100 power supply" came up with this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SP-100-Keyboard-replacement-supply-adaptor/dp/B007Q4501W
JTPhilly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'm in the States so the voltage is wrong. I have searched all over -- including trying to get an answer from Korg. Problem is most universal adapters out there don't have the right barrel. And most on Amazon don't give the mA. Do you know what barrel type it is? E.g., N or M. 2.5 mm etc? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: