Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trade: Kronos2 88-key for Kronos2 61-key

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perilous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:07 am    Post subject: Trade: Kronos2 88-key for Kronos2 61-key Reply with quote

Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in swapping your 61-key Kronos workstation with my 88-key.

I have to downsize and drop some weight. I'm hoping there's a person out there who would like the 88-key version who already the 61-key, which they can ship to me.

April 2015 is when I bought mine. It's been solid as a rock and have gone gigging with my a few times. The only blemish is a small crack in one of the keys but that isn't been a noticeable or serious issue.

I currently have my Kronos listed on Reverb here:
http://rvrb.io/2014-kronos-v2-88-f3q
I've got some pictures uploaded there.

I know the 88-key goes for quite a bit more money, but I'm willing to do a straight up trade.

Alternatively, if you're looking to buy my Kronos, we can do that, too. Then I'll use the funds to purchase the smaller Kronos.

Feel free to shoot me a PM any time at all and I'll get back to you within five hours or less.
Ksynth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Trade: Kronos2 88-key for Kronos2 61-key Reply with quote

Perilous wrote:
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in swapping your 61-key Kronos workstation with my 88-key.

I have to downsize and drop some weight. I'm hoping there's a person out there who would like the 88-key version who already the 61-key, which they can ship to me.

April 2015 is when I bought mine. It's been solid as a rock and have gone gigging with my a few times. The only blemish is a small crack in one of the keys but that isn't been a noticeable or serious issue.

I currently have my Kronos listed on Reverb here:
http://rvrb.io/2014-kronos-v2-88-f3q

I've got some pictures uploaded there.

I know the 88-key goes for quite a bit more money, but I'm willing to do a straight up trade.

Alternatively, if you're looking to buy my Kronos, we can do that, too. Then I'll use the funds to purchase the smaller Kronos.

Feel free to shoot me a PM any time at all and I'll get back to you within five hours or less.

You might want to indicate where you are - at least which country.
Dr_J

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Kronos Swap Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Kronos 61 I might be interested in swapping if you are still looking but it is only version 1 though I believe I added memory to max that but didn't upgrade the hard drive or anything else. It does have some expensive orchestral samples I bought that I guess I would have to lose (if that is of interest to you I could find out exactly what they were ...purchased from the Korg site). I am in Canada if that is a problem as well.

Thanks,

Doc_J
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: