Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help - Best way to edit a Style's percussion track?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BleugrassBoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Help - Best way to edit a Style's percussion track? Reply with quote

I have a little Korg MicroArranger which I'm very happy with - but I've only scratched the surface of its editing capabilities.
I'm hoping one of you experienced folks can help me find the best way to create a new style.

The MA has several nice styles - and I'd like to create a "Christmasy"version of some of them - basically by just adding the sleighbells to the Percussion Track.
(And I want it through the entire song)

I've studied the manual (esp pgs 53-56) but I'm still not sure what to do.

Ideally I'd like to record just one measure of sleighbells (either eighth notes or quarter notes) and then have it apply to the entire style (both intros, all 4 variations, both fills and both endings).
Is that possible?
Or do I have to do something - and then repeat it ninie more times with every single element individually? (that'd be inconvenient)

Basically I want to create a Christmasy version of the "Jazz Brush" style with quarter-note sleighbells on a loop.
Whats the most efficient way to accomplish this?

Help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: