Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

El Capitan 10.11 and up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pedro Perez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: El Capitan 10.11 and up Reply with quote

COMPATIBILITY is the only question,I need to purchase this. please anyone?

Logic pro x pro tools 12 iMac OSX 10.11.4

THANK YOU
Pedro Perez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going to respond to my own post as it seems no one cares, I purchased KLC 64 bit and it works seamlessly on Logic Pro X but Useless In Pro Tools 12.
tartarLuv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pedro, this is good information. I don't use ProTools for musical compositions, so not a problem for me, but I know others who do.
Piano-Paul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any issues with macOS 10.12 (Sierra)? Not sure if I should run the risk to update from El Capitan 10.11.6
mocando
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if is macOS Sierra related, but the Wavestation is crashing my Mainstage intermittently. Also nobody seems to care, since I've asked here and on the KLC Yahoo group, and in a week, no response whatsoever.
Is sad, because I was planning on using it for my Genesis show. Now I'm sampling the thing, at least to have a similar sound.

I've already spent on this and the iWavestatino for iPhone/iPad, but the later is cumbersome to use live. Maybe once I switch to a mac mini+iPad rig (to control the Mac mini remotely), I might consider using the iWavestation, but I need to figure out how to change programs from within Mainstage, so still won't be an elegant solution.

I hope someone at Korg look at this. I really miss Rich Formidoni Sad

Korg Gear: Wavestation
Korg Software: KLC Wavestation, iWavestation for iPad
Non Korg: M-Audio Code 61 MIDI Controller, Nektar GX49 MIDI Controller
Music Computing: 16in Macbook Pro with Touch Bar Mid 2019, i9 32GB RAM 2TB Flash, MacOS Catalina - 2019 iPad Air 64GB
Software: Apple MainStage, Arturia V Collection 7, Arturia OB-Xa V
Visit: Synth Fans :: Everything Synths Twitter: @korgfans
InMnBob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have installed Legacy on Sierra and Logic no problems and did some little testing in Main Stage-- so far no issues.
julianbremann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why, what's the latest number version of each plugins? i'm trying to figure out if the one i have would still work for sierra mac os. i have 1.7.0 M1 for instance and not sure if that's the latest version of it or not. i can't find on corgi's site versions history. thanks.
monomo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something strange happened with all the korg plugins once I upgraded to 10.11. I got the latest garageband, but even after re-registering the korg plugins, the latest GB version, continually rejects them as if they are not registered, and asks for the codes, with the korg registration window popping up. I registered them again, but it still doesn't accept it, and the process repeats. My older garageband version, and Live do not have this registration problem though.
It also happens with only 2 other non-korg plugins I own as well.

One thing is with this problem. It appears no one else on the internet has had this happen, and there is no help available without paying for apple phone support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: