Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton Rack/ editor/ midi dump issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazerus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Triton Rack/ editor/ midi dump issues Reply with quote

When i do a midi data dump (in global) eg a single program... no midi transmition light, lights and no information is transferred to my TRIEDPRO editor It recieves and transmits individual banks and all data options

I presume effects data should be sent along with the perfomance data?.... i i need to see this in the edit mode of the editor?

I am reconfiguring it to be close to an extreme... and have i recon 95% comptibility exb 1,2,5,6,7,8 are installed

My giging set up consists of an extreme88 and another76 recieving on midi 2 all good here
I am trying to copy this set up on the Triton rack (a tall order i know!!)
The set up next door consists of the rack. Kawai M8000 contoler keyboard88 Yamaha DX5 76 , USB MIDISPORT 4 and software editor TRIEDPRO... it all essentually works but i cannot get the editor to recieve osc and effects data nor as mentioned above can i dump info from the rack to the editor....
Any comments/ help would be appreciated kind regards Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: